Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dirk's Pics Here! see the awesomeness!

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
As well to announce that i've been away for a little while, i also have good news.

I'm no longer gone, i just went somewhere else (called moving out)

my new workplace:

Posted Image
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Small update because i got new glasses today. and i don't want to take them off anymore.

Attached Files

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
and part deux.

Attached Files

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Nice new frames Dirk!
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
From last sunday, city run.

One of the rare moments with me in shorts and going fast without being motorized.

Attached Files

Edited by Dirk, 07 April 2007 - 02:28 AM.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
one more, but only after i passed the finish line.
(this one is made by the director of the company i work for)

Attached Files

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
A room without a view.

(living room)

Attached Files

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Another room without a view, but less than the last one. So it has more view.

From my bedroom this time.

(both pictures were taken in the evening, and we're facing east.)

Attached Files

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
Ah, even architecture so simple can be so beautiful.
All the structures of stone. I love it.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Me, a couple of days ago when i dug up my webcam

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
We are detecting high concentrations of Dirkillium on the streets. We advise citizens to stay indoors and cover their faces with wooden chickens.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Well, a picture dump, not about me, but about my new home. No more rental, i bought this!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Obviously, it's not finished yet, but the floor is the last big thing, after this i'll put in some furniture and take more pictures.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
And something to remember, Holland does get wet sometimes.

And this picture was taken from my parents house, and it's my car you see with the axles in the water.

Posted Image

This is caused by droplet invasion, also called rain.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I can see real potential with your new place. Too much white walls for my personal tastes, but at least you know the furniture won't clash! Congrats again on buying your own place!
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
White walls go with nearly everything. I do have some ideas with decoration and i bought a lamp that can change color by using a remote. It will look much better after i get the decoration in, but i still need to buy a wardrobe, a dinner table and a sofa.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
And i found something recent, with one of the two cats of my sister.

Attached Files

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.

I can see real potential with your new place. Too much white walls for my personal tastes, but at least you know the furniture won't clash! Congrats again on buying your own place!

I agree with Op.

...paint them black! :D

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Congrats on the house Dirk! It looks like you had a good buy, and nice job with it so far.

Cute cat btw :)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users