Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

disturbing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

evilash

evilash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:music...writing...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4693430/

yet another reason why somepeople just shouldn't try....

yami

yami

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 33 posts
easter bunny=jesus i don't think so

some people shouldn't even think in the first place...

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
~"Bickerton portrayed the Easter rabbit and said she tried to act with a tone of irreverence.

“The program was for all ages, not just the kids. We wanted to convey that Easter is not just about the Easter bunny, it is about Jesus Christ,? Bickerton said."~

----- so they beat the bunny... and she obviously had no problem portraying the bunny... maybe they should have made her beat it instead and given her a different perspective on things... talk about lifelong traumatization for the children...

--- and this is one reason why I don't go to church....

evilash

evilash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 120 posts
i wouldn't blame the chruch as a whole. in case you don't know..there are several different factions of teh chruch. some are more.....how to say....zealotist...than others. the chruch i attend actually was just as offended as i was that someone would do this in the name of god.

so let's not lump all of us together into the same fanatical boat and shove us off towards the crazyl lakes of michingin

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
! Dreadfully sorry if I made that seem like all churches are crazy and that everyone that attends them would assume that that was a logical play to put on... I didn't mean for it to sound that way... I'm a promoter of religion and especially choice of religion and I'm very glad that your church was as equally offended as I was that people actually thought that this 'display' was acceptable... so come... here's an rope... I'll pull you in... and I'm sorry that you felt like I shoved you into that boat in the first place... what that one particular church's officials did was wrong and disturbing and while I see what they were trying to do... they went about it the wrong way... and as for my ending statement on my last post it should have read as follows:

--- and this is one of the many reason(s) why I choose to not (don't) go to church ....

evilash

evilash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 120 posts
i am all for freedom of choice...

what i beleive may not be what others do...i will not push my views on you and will fight with against religious overbearing people.

too be quite honest.....some of these people need to reaffirm what they beleive.

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
that is so stupid how can people whip the easter bunny and call it teaching about the crucifition (sorry for the bad spelling) the easter bunny is a celbration of spring it has nothing to do with christ. you might go as far as saying that the easter bunny promotes rebirth like that of christ but even thats a stretch. people have to stop analysing every bit of it and just take it for what it is. yes he rose from the dead and yes it was a miricle but thats no reason to beat a bunny in front of children theres a reason that kids that age arnt taught. its because they dont have the brains to understand brutality yet. and even then they shouldnt have taken two very different things and fused them into one they were totally wrong here and i hope they know that now.
-skye

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Man cow mentioned this.

Very strange...

Why would they take a frekin' bunny and whip him...when they did that to jesus. You could even confuse the poor kids. You cant brainwash them with mixed symbols. Who took the beating for me? Bunny, or jesus.

Stupid psyologists fucked that one up! Hah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users