Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anime

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
oh yes I cannot forget the one that started this all for me.

Gundam Wing

That will be my favorite till I die

Witch Hunter Robin seems good also.

I must ask where'd ya get your sig. it's mildly humorous. ...I like it. Dom't mind me I'm in a wierd mood right now. any ways I'm off

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Vilinastor

Vilinastor

The Voice Of Reason

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I love anime, Over half my DVD collection is anime. My current favorite anime is Boogie Pop Phantom. It is sort of like a twilight Zone anime. They have a bunch of short stories dealing with the supernatural, but all centered around Boogie Pop Phantom.

Ninja Scroll, Akira, Ghost In The Shell and the series, Spirited away...all classic in my book.
This is my signature.

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i watch the lotus war and stuff like that though my brother has this stuff on something called gundam which isnt bad but i dnt know much about anime.
willing to learn!!
-skye

Kross

Kross

Roleplay Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:pizza, capt morrigan spiced rum... pizza... yea
Im obsessed with anime, pretty much all i watch, Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite, seeing as i own all 18 DVD's of it, along next to Eden's Bowy, Wiess Kruz, Weiss Kruz Glugen, .Hack//Sign, final fantasy unlimited, trigun, cowboy bebop, akira, Lain, M.D. Geist, and many many more >:D
"I don't look for trouble, but if it comes, I hide from it. Damn right, pretty boy. You may call me chicken, but I've known a lot of Kindred over the years who got smart just a few seconds too late. It's not like we can't die, it's just that it don't come natural any more." - Nosferatu

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Yeah, used to.

COwboy bebop, ranma 1/2.

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

yu-gi-oh isn't my style

as for anime i love anything that's yaoi (boy on boy)espeacialy gravitation...

personally i prefer mangas to anime

Ditto about Yu Gi Oh.

I absolutely LOVE yaoi, call me weird, I don't care. Have you read FAKE? It's okay, not as much action as I'd want but it's still good. Can anyone recommend good yaoi manga?

I prefer manga to anime too. :)

I like Yu Yu Hakusho, Angel Sanctuary, and Boogiepop Phantom. I have more anime of course, but I don't remember 'em all.

Manga however, I like Under the Glass Moon, Angel Sanctuary, Boys Next Door (yaoi), Cain, Count Cain, Gravel Kingdom, basically anything by Kaori Yuki, Chobits, and more that I can't remember right now. :P

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
in my opinion, anime is the one of the greatest form of art.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
I watch "Vampire Princess Miyu", although I confess not having watched the last episodes since well.. I don't have time.. *sighs*
OOOooo I loved "Outlaw Star" when it was running on Cartoon Network, it was the first Anime series I ever liked! ^.^

AloneInTheDarknessThatIsMe

AloneInTheDarknessThatIsMe

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 46 posts

Coyboy Bebop. == Best. Damn. Anime. Ever.

Ghost in the Shell isn't bad, and neither is Appleseed. All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku is the funniest I've seen. Akira is fine, and Lain is good, but hard to get into. Oh yeah, and Robotech sucks, but it has heavy nostalgia value.

Anything by Miyazaki is a masterpiece pretty much.

cowboy bebop does rule! and i like tho dont know too much of it...transformers. and THUNDERCATS!!!!

Kross

Kross

Roleplay Moderator

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:pizza, capt morrigan spiced rum... pizza... yea
If anyone wants to see a kick ass anime go get S.C.R.Y.ED
"I don't look for trouble, but if it comes, I hide from it. Damn right, pretty boy. You may call me chicken, but I've known a lot of Kindred over the years who got smart just a few seconds too late. It's not like we can't die, it's just that it don't come natural any more." - Nosferatu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users