Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT SS MERCH?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
I'll have pics of the shirts soon hopfully. but it's basically a black T-shirt with the Secondshiftes Logo and the slogan on the front. it may not seem much now but as this place grows and getss bigger, and more people buying, then more designs and styles will come.

Oh and one thing I forgot to mention is that these shirts are 100% cotton so buy to allow shrinkage.

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i think the cloth patches is a good idea also t shirts and crap like that that would be cool. pretty much like JTHM says BLACK THINGS FOR SALE!!!! it seem to me that would be what we are looking for. id buy stuff....or get marki and mikey to....he he he!!!
-skye

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
oh ya i forgot to add i make designs for a local company around here and am a professional artist so if you want more art just ask!!!!
-skye

PulseOfMaggots

PulseOfMaggots

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
id totally buy stuff

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
ok. everyone who wants stuff email me. n_joy_n_sorrow@secondshifters.com with all da' info.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Kross

Kross

Roleplay Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:pizza, capt morrigan spiced rum... pizza... yea
Hey, if you have a black hoodie that says second shifters DJ i'll buy it >:) and if you put my name on it too i'll pay the extra cost
>:D
"I don't look for trouble, but if it comes, I hide from it. Damn right, pretty boy. You may call me chicken, but I've known a lot of Kindred over the years who got smart just a few seconds too late. It's not like we can't die, it's just that it don't come natural any more." - Nosferatu

BlackPetalRoses

BlackPetalRoses

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Lazarus. Yummy.
You should make an SS bra...maybe I'm just saying that because my tits hurt...lol
..::Lazarus-n-BlackPetalRoses::..

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
lets not get over our heads here. i havent got one email requesting anything. so yeah. no emails. no merch. no merch. no happiness.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
i need posters, stickers, tshirts and everything you can get. email me.

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
stickers at the very least...i'd buy a a groovy black t-shirt if there were one...i'd...umm...panhandle naked for four months to pay for one!!!... :lol: but seriously...as soon as i get paid i'm going to donate to the site...this place is awesome...there's a sort of...???...atmosphere?...to the radio and the forums.......i feel like i'm not alone...(i have very few friends...i am pathetic)......SO HOOK IT UP WITH THE MAD WICKED SECOND SHIFTERS GEAR!!!...so i can be a walking billboard... :P ...you know you want me to pay to be your billboard...i can feel it...later!

Kross

Kross

Roleplay Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:pizza, capt morrigan spiced rum... pizza... yea
well you want e-mails? whats yer e-mail addy? >_>
"I don't look for trouble, but if it comes, I hide from it. Damn right, pretty boy. You may call me chicken, but I've known a lot of Kindred over the years who got smart just a few seconds too late. It's not like we can't die, it's just that it don't come natural any more." - Nosferatu

Calethos Verilain Blacksworth

Calethos Verilain Blacksworth

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, music, various random thingies, none of which the least of is writing (very fond of doing it myself), sex, just the normal stuff.
Sounds magnificent. I'd go for a simple ballcap or t-shirt. Maybe a bumper sticker or two, not just advertising Second Shifters, but at the same time having something witty to say whilst doing it.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
n_joy_n_sorrow@secondshifters.com i thought i told you all that

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Lots-o-things
second shifters breakfast bars! yeehaw! :P

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
sweetness! that's a good thing you posted that m'water dear. because the thing with the merch at the other place we were trying to get fell through. you are our hero!!!!!!

RIPPER

RIPPER

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:use you're imagination, I'm everything to some and nothing to most

http://www.cafeshops.com/secondshifters

:D

mmmmm, any chance of you doing a black t-shirt? all that stuff is a bit on the white side to go with my wardrobe! (which is all black being a goth :rolleyes: )

also what would the p+p be to the UK assuming you can send it all the way over here?

Shroud

Shroud

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
I have to agree with Ripper, black shirts with red letters as used on the web site would probably fit with more peoples' tastes in clothing, even though I know that would mean a higher price tag. I think that would cause more sales. If it's a doable project, let's set up a vote and see who all would commit to buying black shirts with the red lettering? You can automatically sign me up for 2.

Magenta

Magenta

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
damn man i wish i had alotta money to buy all that. The downfalls of being poor.

Think i could talk you guys into giving me something for free if i promise to spread the word of this site all over the place?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
*points innocently to the top of the site and the shop link*

Black T-Shirts on their way in there too.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
I'm going to close this and maybe someone else will unpin it and be done with it seeing it's no longer a valid topic.
*simultainiously pokes water and atnevon* do away with this topic.
seeing not everyone is psychic atnevon *wink* lol. and not everyone checks updates their email addys *gulps* me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users