Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wondering about things

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
It's not so easy to start talking about this, but here I go...

About 18 months ago I met a girl who in the beginning appeared as a very honest and open person.

At the time we met, I was a student architecture and she was a lawschool student, things went well on the first time we met, and all seemed to be ok.
Second time I saw her, she told me she had a little doughter. For me not a reason to end any friendship because she was honest about it. After some time and a whole lot of talking and helping eachother for college things, I began sensing some things that were not easy to explain, but her story became "flawed" at some points. After a while she asked if she could borrow some amount of money to pay the rent for her room, some debts for the phone company and for books to use for college.

A few weeks later after I visited her, I had a pretty bad accident on my way home from her place that totally wrecked my car, but left me unharmed. Next time we met she told me she was sorry about the car, and thats it.
No personal concern.

Couple of weeks after that she asked me if I could drive her to the docter because she had an appointment for an examination. After arriving I became worried, because it was a clinic for plastical surgery. That afternoon she had some pretty intimate surgery (labia reduction) and we had a long argument about it on the way back. The argument was about that she also wanted to have a set of boob implants "just for fun" (going from a cup c to e by adding 350cc of silicons on each side). She asked if I could lend her money for that surgery.
I said no, because it was my opinion that she didn't need any of those implants, and that she looked good just as good without them.

Couple of weeks later she called me if I would be so kind to bring her to the clinic again, because she had made her appointment for the implants, and had no-one else to get her there and look after things if she wasn't able to for the coming time. I agreed with great reluctance, and on the way there we had another argument about all this. in the end it came to it that it was her body, and that she could do with it whatever she wanted. That afternoon and evening when she was in the clinic I was really wondering what I was doing there. Leaving at that point was a thing that I would see as betrail, and after she was finished with the implants I brought her home. Looked after several things, cleaning up for her, helping a bit with medication and so on.

Atfter that I asked if she could pay me the money she had borrowed, and everytime that came up, she promised to have it the next time.

One of the last times I visited her, she had visited the clinic again, and this time to have some treatment for her bellybutton (after pregnancy she had some wrinkles in that area, so she decided to have those removed). That afternoon we visited an uncle of her, and he told me that the little dougther of his brother has changed a lot over time, but that he was happy to see that someone liked to be with her. That day I heard from him that her father was almost a millionar and took care for the biggest part of the family when it came to finances. After that she decided to stay with her uncle and I left to go to my place.

Things started to drop into place after that. To me it seems that she has used the money she had borrowed from me to pay for her surgery, because her father wouldn't pay for it. I have the feelign that I've been used by her for personal gain and nothing more.
I've met her only once after I left her with her uncle (about 8 months back) and she had also done a nosejob. She told me she would pay me my money the next time we would meet, but I have never confirmed to meet again.
She contacts me about every one or two months to ask if I would like to drop by to have some fun, and that she has my money. I replied to her to transfer the money to my bank account and be done with it. That never happened.

Last week she contacted me again, told me she had my money, and that if I would come to her place I would get a little extra (sex with her).

I refuse to go there just for personal reasons, because I will feel guilty for taking advantage of her, and violating my rules and guidelines to have contact with people. Some things I will not do, this is one of them.
I have the feeling that while I started to like and love her a little bit in the beginning, she abused it. I know thati should have pulled the plug much sooner, but when people play on my willingness to help out my judgement gets clowded.

I'm a little bit lost about all this.

I'm just wondering what you people think of something like this, but I have to say that this is only my side of the story.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Never mind this, called today, found out she isn't worth the trouble anyome.

What's lost is lost. Just live on and make the best of it I guess.

(Still it is a relief to put it all in one place for the first time. Thanks for giving the opportunity)
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Yeah, it kinda sounded like you'd answered your own question. I'm glad everythings worked out :P
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users