Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tell Me What You Think

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Viktor

Viktor

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:My Interests include: The Thirst, Death, Guitars.<br>(well the thirst isn't one of my interests it's something I have, Alot latley)
Six foot under,
Here I lie,
Six foot under,
Free of ski,
Six foot under,
Six foot deep,
Six foot under,
I will sleep,
Daeth itself is cold and free,
Death will not come over me,
Here I lie,
Here I sleep,
Green grass growing over me,
What better way to be I wonder,
Than to lie right here,
Six foot under.
:lol: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :) <_< -_- :rolleyes: B) :D :P ^_^ :huh: :mellow:

Viktor

Viktor

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:My Interests include: The Thirst, Death, Guitars.<br>(well the thirst isn't one of my interests it's something I have, Alot latley)
Let me know what you think:ph34r:

onix

onix

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
hey sexy sup?? :wub: :wub: ^_^

Viktor

Viktor

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
Not Much :lol:

painful_tears

painful_tears

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like to write all the time, its the only way that i can express my thoughts, i need to hear from people it only makes my work stronger
Hey,
u know how to say the things people are feeling and thinking but dont know how to say it ive got a few poems and id like to hear your feedback on them so just email me or sumthing

Viktor

Viktor

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
HEY ONIX :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :P

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Body art/Modification.<br>Reading.<br>Being a [Helper] on Aardwolf MUD.<br>Ranting.<br>Skittles.
It's great.If you put it to music, it's make a great song as well.

Viktor

Viktor

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
Thanks Spike! I never thought of putting music to it but you might be right. I'll try it. Great idea
-Viktor(elder vampire) :D

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Body art/Modification.<br>Reading.<br>Being a [Helper] on Aardwolf MUD.<br>Ranting.<br>Skittles.
(I'm not sucking up or anything) but you are obviously very talented, so I think maybe you should expand into writing songs as well.

Viktor

Viktor

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
I've Never thought of that. My girlfriend likes to write song's but I alway's get writers block when I try. The poem at the top of this forum I wrote in my sleep. It sounds strange but hey they seem to come out all right :lol: . But i'll try harder!!!!
-Viktor (elder vampire)

onix

onix

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
hey sexy! what's up/ n2mhjc so u dont care if i send u kinky ass email huh? :wub: :P well 2day ur hair doesn't look to sexy oh well
bye-bye

Viktor

Viktor

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
Ha Ha Ha Sorry about my hair onix

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
i liked it, it was really good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users