Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

phoenix/NEBULIN

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AnimaSoucoyant

AnimaSoucoyant

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
Posted Image

If you're a fan of Electro/Industrial/Synth/EBM/Darkwave/etc.. music as I am, you may like this band as well.

phoenix/NEBULIN have taken the Miami, Florida scene by storm with their female fronted synth/industrial rock act.

"The music of phoenix/NEBULIN is an amalgam of sounds that blend the harsh, unforgiving drive of the industrial and metal music genre with captivatingly melodic tones. Lyrically, they guide you into the recesses of their imagination and offer an alternative perspective of the world which at times is a meridian between blind rage and gentle insightfulness. Their live performances are exceptionally intense, delivering an unexpected amount of power and emotion that never fails to leave the audience less than astounded."

Their debut full-length album "Distanza" recently came out and it's great!

Check out their website at http://www.phoenixnebulin.com - go to their Audio page and listen to songs off the album.

And if you like it, be sure to support the band by purchasing Distanza! :)

Edited by AnimaSoucoyant, 24 January 2005 - 06:18 AM.

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Artist extrodinaire! I have the best legs in the world (which are connected to the best feet.)<br><br>My artwork has been: sold, digitized, used for cd covers, exhibited, stored underneath my bed/in garage/in cupboards/on walls.<br><br>Cool stuff I have done: I was jesus in a primary school play, I interviewed a scientologist (which was way scary), met majority of the current line-up of A Perfect Circle, had media work screened in public (twice), guest DJed on a local radio station (more to be added soon!!1)<br><br>I have just finished school and am currently figuring out what to do with my life. Hoorah!
She's cute...^_^
I'm off to d/l a song or two now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users