Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Hated Reign

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nadriel

nadriel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I was just listening to the radio online, when I was quite stunned to hear the band I used to be a member of (until a couple of months back) played- one of the recordings after I'd joined to boot.

I was just curious as to how it was obtained- so I can let the band leader know we've got some exposure and who to thank, mainly, and to satisfy my own curiousity as well.

The track was played around 3.30-4pm GMT on 29th April, and was called Sometimes.

Can anyone help?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Chances are we discovered you on the former mp3.com or some of the other music sites for independent artists that are out there. We're constantly seeking out new talents, and we're glad to have yours :)

Atnevon
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

nadriel

nadriel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
I'll have a word with the band leader next time I see him- as I said, I left the band a few months back (completely amicable split- I'm moving away from the town we're in in a couple of weeks, and I'm too much of a geek and not enough of a musician to really get into the band thing). Thanks for your offer of help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users