Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drugs.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Pretty self explanitory.

What do you like? What have you used?

I have quit weed, and cocaine about a half year ago, and I smoke cigars, and cigars now. Nothing heavy..just a bit of smoke.

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
I drink, sometimes...
I smoke, when I drink enough beer, (I try to avoid getting drunk on beer for that reason)
I smoke weed very rarely.

That's all folks!

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Hmm, drugs... interesting topic.

Ok, about me then...

Some years ago I used to drink quite much, beer, gin, mixes and the like, sometimes up to 20 to 25 glasses an evening, 4 days a week.
I stopped, felt bad for 3 days and went on with my life after a year of drinking.

I don't smoke anymore, and to be honest, i think that weed/pot smells like rotting grass.

About the other types of drugs, I've never used them, and i'm happy about that. Some education about it by my father (some images taken fro his work and showing what happens to you if you use) cured every desire to do so as well.

All i use now are some sleeping pills to get me down before 3am in the morning.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
drinking..

I used to drink, but nost the desire...

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
woo! Ok, start from the top. Im anti-alcohol. Completely. My fathers an alcoholic and beat me. So that crossed that off my list. My dads girlfriend (who was going to be my step-mum) smoked, and the smoke burned my eyes, so that crossed it off the list. I dated a guy that did weed, i couldnt stand the smell, so thats off the list. I dont like needles. So i guess you can say im Clean =) and i plan to stay that way *bows* thank ye.

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
*Claps*

Good for you mate!

Blood_Roses

Blood_Roses

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
hmm well lately it's been alcohol alcohol and more alcohol. Ephedra and ephedra and more ephedra...legal speed. hmm
user posted image
who tells the story of this cold heart?
Empty breathes you in
then tears you apart...

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
I drink occasionaly, it does not take a lot of alcohol to get me drunk so I tend to keep my distance from it..
I have smoked weed 3 times.. in my whole life.. last time it was pretty awesome.. felt really funny.. but I still would not smoke regularly.. I'm just experimenting really..
I'm okay with drugs.

BlackPetalRoses

BlackPetalRoses

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Lazarus. Yummy.
I have been drunk..and I hate drinking.
I am in the process of quitting smoking. I went from reg ciggs to cloves, which are worse...so I figure I should stop.
As for weed, I've done it..but I don't think I'll do it again.
..::Lazarus-n-BlackPetalRoses::..

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Yeah?

Weed doesnt make you feel great? Dont you like the floating, disconnected feeling?

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
On topic of weed... I have no use for a disconnect feeling. If I close my eyes and concentrate I can float away just as well.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)

On topic of weed... I have no use for a disconnect feeling. If I close my eyes and concentrate I can float away just as well.

I have done that before... ended up falling off me bed :P But... I didn't really feel disconected.. I was just relaxed... waaayyy too relaxed.. :rolleyes:

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.
I just smoke cigaretters, I prefer Djarum Blacks... good stuff there. I don't touch any street drugs, and because of my medical condition I don't drink alcohol (it could kill me with only a few drinks).

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Artist extrodinaire! I have the best legs in the world (which are connected to the best feet.)<br><br>My artwork has been: sold, digitized, used for cd covers, exhibited, stored underneath my bed/in garage/in cupboards/on walls.<br><br>Cool stuff I have done: I was jesus in a primary school play, I interviewed a scientologist (which was way scary), met majority of the current line-up of A Perfect Circle, had media work screened in public (twice), guest DJed on a local radio station (more to be added soon!!1)<br><br>I have just finished school and am currently figuring out what to do with my life. Hoorah!
I've started smoking again.

I don't drink often and when I do it's usually wine or (fake) absinthe. It tastes like aniseed!

Akierugh

Akierugh

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 89 posts
its explanatory read the poem crystal meth YAAAAAAAAAAH WOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO candy ice snow its all good well used to be hahaha
Crash my black into blue,
this eternity that ripps my soul into two,
hear my wretched fouling words of death,
through this ecstatic strifing crystal meth.

look at me im the shadow,
that comes from behind you,
i test your minds sanity,
seeing if u know the truth,
but if u try to touch me,
i simply begin to fade away,
if you look into the shadow,
u will see a despaired weeping face,
the light is all mortals have,
for soon i will find a way,
to make it through all thats good,
and drive u slowly insane,
im there but u cant touch me,
or see me so ask your self am i there,
then u feel something touch you,
and u dont know exactly where,
reaping is what i do I steal,
your sanity your life your content shallow,
hope of knowing what u see is real,
I Am The Soul Of Shadow

find me and fade as i have inside

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
i used to smoke, but i stopped because my parents found out. other then that, i guess im clean ^ _ ^.

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
never smoked a ciggie... blech... dated an ashtray once... he was cool... but on principle I will no smoke a cig...
tried weed... umm... yea... I guess you need to smoke first... it burned... and I got high yea... and I did it many times over the span of a few months... but it's really fun to watch other ppl get high and laugh at them ;)... so I'm dunfer (done for... finished)... and none of this crap where "I'm dunfer"--"I'll just smoke once"--"I'm dunfer"--"One hit won't hurt"... nope... I stick to what I say I'll do...
As for other drugs... HECK NO....
Alcohol... yum... I'll be legal in 7 months anyhow... and I'll go to bars for a few months... and then it'll lose it's fun.... so I'll temporarily indulge myself.... Haven't gotten DRUNK since Halloween so I know I'm not addicted....
Caffeine is a drug.... and I can be addicted to that sometimes.... I go through spurts...
I'm addicted to chocolate..... well... duh...
And I'll mutate a Family Guy quote... "And I'm a gal who loves her chocolate... mmmm.....mmmmm....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i'm with icer. all i do is smoke cloves. when i was 14 i swallowed a shit load of asprin with vodka. it ate a hole in my liver. yeah. fortunatly the liver repairs itself. but the damage was so severe that if take asprin or even nightquil or any beer i could do the damage again. if i do drink i try to keep it to wine coolers and i only drink on holidays. i just cant see the point in deliberitly depressing yourself by drinking everyday, as beer is a depressant. so i dont drink that much or much at all when i do. i only drink wine coolers because they taste good. 2 wine coolers wont do anything. ......although last new years i drank too much....
but yeah. i smoke cloves because its so low in nicotine and taste good. but i'm not dependant on them. i buy them but 1 pack lasts me a few weeks if that tells you anything. plus i'm a singer. in cant really smoke.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 364 posts
Drugs... A tuff issue, sort of. I myself have never done drugs, hopefully never will. I have thought about when the appertunity has presented itself but manage to stay out of that stuff. Just about all my friends smoke and/or drink... so I am only making an edgucated (can't spell it so how educated can it be?) :) guess when I say i will end up trying that 'stuff' someday sooner more likely then later. Should I? Or should i stay clean? I just want to here it from someone who has done them and stopped. Sorry to disturb this topic...
-=Ryan=-

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i'd say to stay clean. people who spend their lives focoused on drugs are idiots. i guess its ok to smoke ciggs' on occasion or drink every now and then but everyday is stupid.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users