Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drugs.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i smoke weed daily i smoke cloves. i did acid for a while. i have expaimented with pretty much every drug known to man and a few not. did you know that if you drink out of date apple cider it gets you drunk well i do now. i am a social drinker so i dont drink alot and well thats what i do and have done
-skye

BlackPetalRoses

BlackPetalRoses

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Lazarus. Yummy.
I use to smoke weed...but I'd rather be in control of my own body.
..::Lazarus-n-BlackPetalRoses::..

Lazarus

Lazarus

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Ask?
Drugs are bad, Mmkay?

Bleh, I hate drugs, fucking nasty disgusting buggers.

I'm proud of my wifey. :D

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
right on. weed can do stupid things to you. tried it once. didnt like it. i'm also a control freak.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
hmmm....tobacco, cannabis, various mushrooms, salvia divinorum, lsd, liquor, opium, tea, and COFFEEEEE!!!...i know, i have many vices...something which some people would characterize as a personality fault or weakness...pish-posh!...i'm plenty in control of my body...the chemicals simply keep me from commiting any psychotic acts...Dustin free...GOOD...prison...BAD...the only two things i can't really do without are cigarettes and ganja...the rest are recreational...i'm a fifth generation cigarette smoker and a seventh generation marijuana smoker...it's in the genes...in old lore i would be referred to as a lotus eater...an addict...but i'm comfortable with that aspect of myself...could be worse...i could be hooked on crack or meth...like many of the people i grew up with...i too enjoy the full range of my physical faculties but i have developed the ability to operate on a level which could be equated to normal when i am doped...i went to school so stoned for so long that when i went sober they thought i was on drugs and would make me have long discussions with the counciler as to the nature of my drawings and my mood...i enjoy being constantly inebriated...it helps me forget the hell i've survived...or i'm just a weak willed chem whore...???...PEACE!

in fact upon completing this reply i've decided to update it: i'm going outside to smoke a cigarette...

Edited by Enki Anunaki, 26 May 2004 - 11:39 AM.

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
OK, I'll start with the past,
I started smoking herbs at 13,
pill popped at 14, with alcohol. I ventured into harder drugs, you name it I've probably sunk my teeth into them. Dature(sp?) magic mushies, speed, cocaine, then heroin... was addicted from the first snort, snorting wasn't good enough for awhile either, theres 2 years of my life gone.
Got found out by a friend (not a very good one, or maybe I just didn't like being dragged off to the doctors for a blood test, by the hostel matron of all people... :ph34r: ) Never stopped with the alcohol. Left school and lived on my own for a year, riding race-horses, stoned out of my head... fun fun...NOT.
switched from weed again, back to the speed. Vowed never to go any harder than that.
24 crashed and shot up, sent me into a month of shit.
Alcoholed myself until I seperated from my hubby, now X, for other reasons, I left him. Went to AA and found out I had a little problem.

Since then, I binge drink when the kids are away for the weekend, or I'll have one or two here and there. I'm on meds for depression etc atm, so I can't ever go hard out, which is probably a good thing.
I'd have speed any day of the week if someone gave it to me. But I haven't touched the hard stuff and am confident that I wont. My kids are to important to me.

In NZ you can get stuff called Charge, Zoom etc, which is legal speed if you take enough of it. Fucken expensive, so we don't go there.

Conclusion:
Drugs are bad, fuck you up more than you were before, but to be honest, I wouldn't be alive today without them. I think like many things drugs are a very slow way to kill yourself. Puts you intoa world where dying isn't so important and living doesn't hurt anymore.
If I knew then what I know now, I would commit myself and let someone else take control, better than losing 15 years to addictions.

user posted image

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 364 posts
Okay this is my problem... You each have an informed opinion on i because you have done at least once...Well I have never done it and you only live once right? I mean should I try it, just to be able to say i have tried it... It is not addictive other then your own mind. It has no addictive qualities, so..? I am basically a good kid, and i don't want to screw up my life... so what should I do?

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 364 posts
By the way I am 14. I don't know if that makes a difference but oh well.

pipedream227

pipedream227

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
Paxil and alchohol it will make you float.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
dude. its your choice. my experiences with drugs were never great. i mean real drugs not just cloves and alchohol. but you only live once. just dont take anything too heavy and dont take large amounts. some drugs that have been cut (which means everything!) can kill you -i mean all drugs can but if you knew what those drugs were being cut with you'd shit yourself. thats why i stay away from drugs. i trust no one.
but it's your choice. i wouldnt stress it. its not a big deal. you either do or you dont.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users