Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unique skills

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
What can you do that you know that no-one else is capable of?
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

Delacroix

Delacroix

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Nothing has caught my interest.
Hmmm... I have a bad habit of pissing people off without trying.

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Body art/Modification.<br>Reading.<br>Being a [Helper] on Aardwolf MUD.<br>Ranting.<br>Skittles.
I can put a negative spin on anything and everything.It's not as easy as you might think.People just throw random scenarios at me, and I can always twist them into sick, morbid and sad tales of woe.It might not be a talent as such, but it's the closest thing I have to one.

Kross

Kross

Roleplay Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:pizza, capt morrigan spiced rum... pizza... yea
i can master any single video game
"I don't look for trouble, but if it comes, I hide from it. Damn right, pretty boy. You may call me chicken, but I've known a lot of Kindred over the years who got smart just a few seconds too late. It's not like we can't die, it's just that it don't come natural any more." - Nosferatu

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
mmmm.. I can see in the dark. I have like.......... cat eyes, im also quite good on back talking. I speak before i think, and usually they are quick witted remarks no one can say anything too =) One of my good qualities =)

Akierugh

Akierugh

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 89 posts
well im new to this whole forum but i have control over my precognition
Crash my black into blue,
this eternity that ripps my soul into two,
hear my wretched fouling words of death,
through this ecstatic strifing crystal meth.

look at me im the shadow,
that comes from behind you,
i test your minds sanity,
seeing if u know the truth,
but if u try to touch me,
i simply begin to fade away,
if you look into the shadow,
u will see a despaired weeping face,
the light is all mortals have,
for soon i will find a way,
to make it through all thats good,
and drive u slowly insane,
im there but u cant touch me,
or see me so ask your self am i there,
then u feel something touch you,
and u dont know exactly where,
reaping is what i do I steal,
your sanity your life your content shallow,
hope of knowing what u see is real,
I Am The Soul Of Shadow

find me and fade as i have inside

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
I can tie a knot with my own hair without using anything else then hair... actualy I can tie a lot of knots with my hair *goes off to try doing that*...

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
Well for talents I'm a musician, little bit of an electrician, mechanic, and other things.

but I guess that my big talent is that I can pickup and do just about anything.

oha nd I can drive the hell out of a car, or a truck.

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Delacroix

Delacroix

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Nothing has caught my interest.
Wow Scypher. That's alot of talents. :blink:

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I don't know it it is a real skill, but most vcr units have no secrets, and I'm usually succesful when programming them.

(And I have a steel plated liers face too. I can mock and joke without moving a muscle)
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i can write with my toes. i can do just about anything i want with my toes.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
*Ponders what n_joy_n_sorrow can do with her toes*
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i can write.
i can open and close small doors with them(not by cicking them but by actaully turning the knob)
i can eat food with them.(holding a fork of course)
i can fold my laundry with them
i tied a friends shoes with them.
i can type with them.
yeah.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
Monkey toes. O.o I can look at my toes, lick my toes, i could probably attempt to eat my toes if i really wanted too. My toes just sit there........ like lumps on .. feet. I can do nothing with them. Congrats *Applauds*

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
You can walk with your toes, wiggle them, let them be loved by someone is possible too.

Putting them in shoes, taking care of the toes, putting nailpolish on them. You can do it. They are just the 10 less understood parts of your body.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
"I can...tape all your buns together." (hopefully someone will get that joke)

Either way I can do a lot of things with my Toes...I have Monkey toes as well...I can hang from a bar in my room...with much effort.

I have this strange unusual sense of balance...Like a cat...you an kick me around and throw me anwhere and I can land on my feet or catch myself and land on all fours without hurting myself.

And I can tie three knots into a cherry stem...with time...

(the rest of everything else are normal things...like Play Bass, Make Clay Pots, leather working and gardening.)

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
wow i'm not alone. (types this with her toes)

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i can lift almost anything. i bench 355 and can do 850 with my legs. funny thing is i havent worked out...ever. im just naturally strong. and im only 5 feet tall and 135 pounds i dont look like i could. i also can duplicate any sound i hear. i am a human sound effect.

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
oh ya i dont know if this is a talent but i can create any thing with duct tape like clothes and wallets and purses and shoes i have made everything with duct tape i even have duct tape curtains in my bed room. i just am good at it and have alot of free time.
-skye

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
you know they have this thing where you make a prom dress and a tux out of duck tape you'll get some scholarship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users