Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

...piktoors...

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
but...but...aawwww...alllrrriiight......i already cleaned the room...so i suppose i could put on some clothes...but naked is sooo comfortable!...are you sure i can't remain naked?...hmmm...i should take some holocaust cloak pictures after i shower...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i look like shit today though...the bags under my eyes make my face resemble a skull...fourty-five minutes of sleep in a twenty-eight hour stretch...go me!...and i keep on keepin on... :P

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
i did that, then i slept for a whole day, it was great.

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Can I bite ya? >;D
He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
i suppose...but it'll cost you your sooouuulll.....

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
wish i had your figure.

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
Holy Hotness Batman... :wub:
Wow. very nice picys indeed!
Love the one with Kurt in the background...gotta love Kurt. :)
Peace,
Mourning... :blink:

Coffin

Coffin

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 67 posts
You're pretty cool lookin', dude. I'd hang out with you. Maybe drink some beers out in the woods. lol

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
you don't wish you had my figure...i'm starving...not due to malnutrition due to my rediculously fast metabolism...anyways...i'm replying thit thread to state in advance that i'm going to take some digital pics at the upcoming annual renaisance fair in Anchorage which i will be attending...we'll see what kind of trippiness i encounter...it's usually an interesting affair...though i missed last year's...i'm going to Anchorage this weekend and the fair is on saturday...so expect pics when i get back...or perhaps i'll update from my sister's house in Anchorage...we'll see...also i will be in full midieval brigand(thief's) get up...holocaust cloak...short sword...short bow...the whole nine yards...it'll be awesome... B)

by the way...thank you all for your positive input...makes me feel like less of a mutant...

Edited by Enki Anunaki, 10 June 2004 - 04:18 AM.

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
O_o Daaammmnnnnnnnn....Why is it everyone on second shifter is so hot and I wanna do them?...Am I just a whore? >_<

Oh yeah, can I screw you? o.O
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
terribly sorry i'm engaged...i wouldn't want my love to hold me thrall as she posesses my immortal soul...it's not that i don't have thirty-one others or something...just not the one that counts... :P

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Holy mother of God!!! Damn... you are cute!!! ^.^ Defenetly luv the hair and everything else!!! ummm... Can I molest you while no one else is looking??? *slaps herself* BEHAVE!!! ... okay sorry... umm yeah purddddyy hair makes me wanna do things that will make me slap meself... okay I need to stop acting like a moron... I have been drinking too much coffeeeeeeeee.... agh.. yeah anyway.. Love the pictures...

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
Sorry to say I have never been to Alaska.... maybe it's my lost twin or something like that.. agh.. and fine I won't molest you.. not sure I'm even allowed to... *laughs* anyhoo... much luv I most get back to my wonderfuly entertaining job... I wish I could shoot people..

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
me outside the mongolian bbq restaurant in Anchorage...before the Renaissance Fair...i misplaced my cloak inconviently a few days before the trip...stupid me...stupid, stupid me...i'm very stoned and trying desperately not to laugh...

Attached Files

Edited by Enki Anunaki, 15 June 2004 - 07:22 PM.

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
two ugly dudes battling it out while insulting eachother...they called this part of the fair the Tournament of Champions...very well coriographed...

Attached Files

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
more of the tournament of champions...the bald dude won...

Attached Files

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
more...the mean chic won...she snarled and screamed alot...it was great...more great coriography...

Attached Files

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
again the mean chic wins...she was skilled...i didn't get the last couple of battles as i was lured away by scantily clad gypsy women...a group called the CSA put this show and another together...they fight all year round normally training with some heavy practice gear...half plate with wrapped bamboo swords...full kite shields...chainmail...polearms...i watched the other battle too...at the end i talked to the people who did it and i looked at how dented their armor was...one dude had some serious scars from this shit...a very skilled middle aged woman showed me her longsword from the show she just did and in her last match she broke it on one of the other contestant's helmet...denting it severely...it was awesome...

Attached Files

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
this is another pre-fair shot of our party outside the restaraunt...the two chics in the middle are girls i grew up with, like sisters to me...the old dude on the left is their dad...who is a close friend of the family...the old dude on the right is my dad...

Attached Files

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
Awesome pictures I have never been to one of those fairs... *feels left out*

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
Nice Pics.
They have a huge Ren fair by me that lasts for several months on the weekends.
Bristol Renaissance Faire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users