Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

...words...shiny little black runes...

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
surviving...despising...everything...pain within...small creatures eat my entrails...and satan says god will fail...and god says he's got good drugs...but i don't know if i've had anough...smoke and smoke until i choke...never enough...never enough...like i've never never never never been here before...like i've never never never never killed you, you whore...never never never never said so for sure...

newly we're born...and from it we're torn...to this place we are taken...lost and forsaken...where are you?..that i can barely see your face?...can't reach you...and i can't leave this place...slowly drifting down...waiting to drown...but the end never comes...BECAUSE I NEVER STOP SCREAMING...

with interest...distracted thought...i look back upon this twisted plot...i see things i've dreamed before...LIES and places, NEVERMORE...i stare at the image in the mirror...wondering will it get clearer?..i look to the heavens...scream at god...this pain is death...something's odd...i need release...i need closure...to keep me sane from this exposure...mortal souls were not meant...to experience ABSU to this extent...so fucking tired...i can't rest...it's tearing out from inside my chest...i want to slay...to tase blood...i must resist this emotional flood...i MUST resist...must keep calm...cause right now with killing i have no qualm...i need peace...i need zen...losing sight...can't remember when...losing everything within...losing myself to this SIN...

a squeeling, grinding vibration so sublime...destroy the world, my head...turn back time...reveal that which grows inside...still it...burn it...till it dies...cause when i cut, i cut for me...cause when i cut, i am free...of pain...of life...of sense...of strife...tears unending streaming down...crying screaming till i drown...floating slowly to the ground...silent figures all around...cause when i cut i cut for me...cause when i cut i can see...bleed away all of me...nonexistence...simplicity...screams silent upon deaf ears...wash away my mind my fears...bleed away my life...my soul...dribbling down to fill the hole...hating all there is to see...never again do i wish to be...unravel the thread...de-incarnate me...(i just finished this poem when i transcribed from my Grimiore it was unfinished...)

COPYRIGHT DUSTIN FOREVER!!!...these are some of my old poems...when i write new poetry i'll update this thread with it... :)

steal my poetry and i'll cast evil voodoo curses upon you!!!...... :angry:

Edited by Enki Anunaki, 29 May 2004 - 05:27 AM.

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
that was good. it fload really well.

blackbambi

blackbambi

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, communications, political science
good, but you need to seriously consider using more comas. Also, i really hope those poems arn't realistic, because thats just sad.

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
you hope...hate to disappoint...i think it's sad sometimes too...other times i don't care...most of the time my perception of this reality interests me like a dying housefly after it's wings and legs have been removed...a combination of disgust loathing and intrigue...and yet some how my sorrow makes me smile... :)

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
* In Awe *

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
i'm real down...
n your not around...
probably asleep...
in dreams deep...
just wanted to say...
i'll feel better anyway...
though i'm alone...
cold as stone..
i'll feel better...
light as a feather...
no razorblades, tears...
hates, fears...
simply aware of the rollercoaster i ride...
of all the churning emotions inside...
just wanted to say though i still smile...
it's in the security of my denial...
i'll feel better sometime soon...
locked away inside my room...
with nothing but an electronic box...
to communicate my confused thoughts...
mabey getting high one more time...
can lend to me the art of rhyme...
and mabey in a dream i heard...
one sweetly whispered word...
"love..."
~DJSV

i just wrote that...kind of on accident...again, steal my words and you will be heaped with the wieght of a thousand years of bad karma...that and i might be tempted to find you, boil your toes off, and make you eat them.... :)

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
*claps* bravo!

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Lots-o-things
do u threaten people often? you have very creative threats, but you have a futher creative mind :)

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
Morbidly beautiful...
:)

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
i think this is my oldet yet piece of intact poetry...i usually destroy them before too long...i hate to see my words on paper...they never sound right...be gentle my mind was about sixteen when i wrote this...and just after a massive hatefull painfull breakup which helped make me who i am today...

pain...hate...three a.m....awake to find...this dream...i've left behind...i'm still weak...from all the drugs...bloody cherubs paint the sky above...the snake descends...his armored coils...makes an end...to all my toils...i'm trapped here in this rusting cage....writhing on this rusting blade...the chemicals seem to keep me alive...the sea of unconsciousness here i die...no place in heaven, limbo, or hell...no place within this spiral shell...it's a lie they tell to children...of a demon that'll kill them...he's not real and niether am i...the truth be told it's all a lie...i speak for the stars...when i say...all of you...will be washed away...the time it takes to burn and die...you're all but a blink of my eye...left to die whondering why...no answer to come...no closure for you...there can be no rest...none of it's true...when but a figment you are...did you think you'd come far?...to know the truth of this place...to ascend reality...soar through space...to know a time without age...to read a book...and not turn a page...the time has come my willfull child...for you to find what makes you smile...the razor cuts and drug ingested...what form of energy you've invested...reasons for feeling depleted, weak...it's truth in nature heart you seak...flee this time...older still...before creation birth of will...one with energy...complete...zen...and now becomes your bitter end...the cycle of being...reciprocation...is the form of your deformation...because the universe is sick...cruel....and insane......just when you think it's over...it starts again...

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Lots-o-things
The thruth...its honsest and is filled with so much truth...you are a awsome writer, a great gift for words... :) see yah around

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
you really do have a wonderful way with words, and a nice rythm to your poems.

Though im glad i dont feal your pain... I fear it would be too much for me. Kudos for keeping with it.
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
Just when you think it's over, it starts again....
How very true, and sad.
My pain is overwhelming at times....hence writing...It is a purge.
I love your style, and the use of words...some metaphoric, some not.
I enjoy reading.
Thanks for sharing.
Peace...

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
Bye the Bye, I hope you don't destroy your work. You should hold on to it, so that later on in life, you can look upon it, and see how far you have come.
How much you have healed from one particular incident or feeling.
I have destroyed much of my earlier work. Even had a book of over a hundred poems stolen from me. Never knowing whos hands they will be in and what this person will use of my soul. Its torture.
But, I digress...
I just hope you stop destroying and start saving. I miss what I don't have and can scarcely remember.
Just trying to help another to avoid added pain and torment...It really is helpfull to look back with open eyes.
Just my humble opinion. :)
Peace...

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
i destroy it for that very reason, Weeping_Angel...i had an accordian style folder full to bursting with my drawings, poetry, RPG characters, RPG campaigns i'd written...all stolen from me...by my ex-girlfriend...may she rot in hell...now...i hide them away...scraps of paper here and there...i have a black book that i keep all my poetry in...when i find old ones i add it to the Grimoire...occasionally i destroy them...if they suck...which happens about 50% of the time...same goes for my artwork...

painful_tears

painful_tears

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like to write all the time, its the only way that i can express my thoughts, i need to hear from people it only makes my work stronger
great work..keep posting..i will always give u feedback

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
i love the poems you've posted, very good! :) too bad you destroy what you think sucks because i'm pretty sure it doesn't. post some more of your work soon, i look forward to reading it. =]

painful_tears

painful_tears

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like to write all the time, its the only way that i can express my thoughts, i need to hear from people it only makes my work stronger
beautiful, but morbid words...i really feel the pain you have inside..i cry for those i kno r like me and now i cry for you because i understand what u r going thru and staying sane is a great accomplishment

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
okay i just found some old shit to post on here....from my little black book...not my big black Grimoire...this shit's about three or four years old...probably older if not as old as the last poem...so be gentle cause some of it sucks...also there may be typos as i typed all this directly from my book...rather quickly i might add...

i hate myself...and want to die...it's my life...don't ask why...if my life should come to cease...please don't cry...i've found some peace...WHY?!..why the fuck...do i feel this way?...why do i?...hurt every day?...deliver me from this pain...before i fucking go insane...i look around every day...i see our shit...in every way...HELP ME!...can't you fucking see?..YOU'R KILLING ME...

we are all shit...we can never fit...piece it all together...define the word forever...created by he who never had a name...we consumed our creator...i beleive no longer fate or...something above...drowning in my emotions...love?...a concept without place...a demon without a face...

something...born within...born in sin...ignorance..mortal pain...gone insane...verses repeated...in my mind...rendered blind...third eye find...hindered path...conflicts past...energy calling...souless falling...

and when i kneel....to kiss your lips...feel my breathe stop...crimson blood drips...my love born of old...lay before me...dead and cold...couldn't save her...couldn't care...something's missing...wonder where?...for one last glorious moment...she gasped...and became aware...i cried, "How?!"...she pointed, "There..."...to a place in my heart...i fell apart...she died in my arms...on that night of old...i died inside...BURNED...DEAD...COLD...

SUDDEN HATE...WELLS WITHIN...TO CREATE...ULTIMATE SIN...TO HELL...DON'T TELL...CAN'T YOU SEE?...YOU'RE KILLING ME...WHEN WE WAKE...TO DEATH'S MORN...THEN WE'LL TAKE...SOULS UNBORN...SABBATH SO BLACK...NEVER GOING BACK...NEVER AGAIN...

lie?...fry?...die?...WHY?!...when have i...become...what have i...become...where is this thing...called love...this shining hell...from above...what part of me...lost this war...i think i forgot...what i'm fighting for...creeping in...the sleeping sin...eats my soul...devouring hole...water leaks...through the wall...hole gets too big...and in i fall...i wake in...a lava lamp...my brain inside...a drugged cramp...where is this?...my soul?...this dark and damp...seeping hole...what have i become inside?!...what have i become inside?!...the little light within has died...dare...care...where?...what have i lost?...who have i lost?...the acid burns...in my spine...still feel pain?...another line...i load the bowl...another time...to see if i...can hide inside...the freon leaks...into my brain...the downers peak...feel nothing...my hands are black...my soul is too...covered in...the blood of you...i feed him though...i hate him, true...i'll feed him bits...and pieces of you...it feeds off pain...misery and disdain...where did it start?...where did it begin?...when did i believe this sin?...this eater of the light within?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

according to the date in my book i wrote this poem the day before i lost my silver pentacle, partied, and impaled myself...this was quite a while after i had my shitty break-up....
i never thought...it would be like this...i never thought...it could be like this...i never thought...it would be like this...i never thought...it could be like this...i never suspected...it to be...holy shit...why coudln't i see?...what you try...to do to me...the little hooks...you put in me...I HATE YOU!...all i see...stupid animals...pretend to be...something bigger...something great...a state their bodies...can't facilitate...this red hot rage...blinding me...i'm in a cage...can never be free...wondering why...trying to cry...open my eye...prepare to die...fate is sick...press me down...like a fool...like a clown...but this clowns not happy...not sure...he's sad...his mind is rotting...turning bad...HA HA HA...he'll make you laugh...then hook in your face...with a gaff...pick you up...off the ground...oh there's your guts...dribbling down...now it's i...who begins to laugh...gurgling up...audible past...vocalizing...all your lies...bloody tears...from my eyes...dripping, dripping...falling, tripping...drive the razor...through my veins...through skin, flesh, bone...into my brain...now the dark...comes seeping in...my eyes fade...i start to grin...my mouth seals...my eyes close...it parts my face...a blooming rose...a powerfull lotus...opens up...i raise my voice...uncorrupt...i heal myself...fix my soul...slowly sewing...bury the hole...fill the darkened void of space...levitate...leave this place...ascend the levels...eminations...to the center...of creation...slide my blade...into 'god'...end it all...this fisad...turning time...back around...there is no matter...there is no sound...only a single...point of light...it is me...i'm 'god' tonight...i am...all that's left...i ended...all the stress...i'm alone...i confessed...all my sins...to 'god'...took him in...he was flawed...now it's i...who exists...to create...all of this...but i learned...i'm content...to be alone...free of them...i absorbed...all their souls...i used them...to fill the hole...now i ponder everything...dancing in...an infinite ring...i'm alone...missing one thing...i miss my female...without her the air is stale...air?...this is a concept...one that proves...i haven't slept...i cannot rest...without her...she doesn't believe...i could care...there's no more nothing...i could say...i can't prove it...anyway...i reach to kiss...she turns away...i can't care...i am numb....inside these walls...i am dumb...kill me...i am weak...call me strange....thief...freak...i hate my face...fire's clean...stitched in place...spinning dream...kill me...i must kill myself...still me...placed upon a shelf...WHY?!...WHY?!...WHY?!...

well that's it for this edition of POEMSPEWEY!...have fun kiddeeeees...and tune in next week to read more of Dustin's poetry!....

(subliminal message: you don't want to steal Dustin's poetry because you fear him...yeeeessshhh...feeeeeeear hiiimmmmmmm...)

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
You seem to be just a tad bit fucking insane...I like that :)
It's absolutely Refreshing!
Nice to know I'm not the only one. Well I know of a few others. (it's an elite group you know.) :rolleyes:
You definately have great talent.
Have a wonderful vocabulary and the sense of rhyme, that I can not always achieve.
Im envious, even, of that particular thing.
Your words, the way the were written, are touching.
At some points I was even brought to tears.
Very Talented.
Love reading your work.
Peace,
Mourning... :blink:
Bye the Bye...Hope your not offended by the whole 'insane' thing...
It was meant under the most endearing of terms.
Hee hee he. :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users