Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Merry Widow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sketch_OBrien

Sketch_OBrien

I AM Mr. Nightmare!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:A lot has changed since I was last here. My interests haven't changed much. I do miss the old days but there's always a silver lining. Good to see secondshifters is still going strong.
Well its done... after almost a year of work and re-work we've finaly finished the second album. We will spend this week mixing and mastering and will forward the material to Water and Atnevon.

Sorry I've been away from the forums but this has kept my time pretty occupied.

Hope everyone enjoys it. Talk to you all soon
Sketch... kid tested. Mother approved. Low in sugar, high in protein. The fun part of a balanced breakfast.[B]

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
right on...i'm checking out your cool Merry Widow site this very moment...i'm listening to Beneath The Skin right now...i'd blast you guys on my stereo if i had one of your cds...so instead i'll just fiend by listening to the songs on your site...... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users