Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am STILL Alive!!! :D

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
THis first one is of me just walking in Kitty's lawn...i didn't know she had the camera out.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Alan.jpg   47.77KB   1 downloads

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Here is me really close to the camera...I was saying something and I didn't think they were actually going to take a picture.

I notice that these pics scanned...look ten times worse then what the real pics look like :(

the rest of the pics have to come a little later...because Kitty hid them or something...she likes to play jokes...could just be Loki messing with me.

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users