Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bored

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Monkey

Monkey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Computers, People Watching. JTHM, Gaimen, Chainmail, Leatherworking, Construction, Ink, Making things do things they don't do, Ignoring time, Rockclimbing, Reading to people, ThinkGeek, Mods of all types, BACKRUBS!
I get bored sometimes. Hope this worked.

Attached Files

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Interesing whatever it is.

Monkey

Monkey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Computers, People Watching. JTHM, Gaimen, Chainmail, Leatherworking, Construction, Ink, Making things do things they don't do, Ignoring time, Rockclimbing, Reading to people, ThinkGeek, Mods of all types, BACKRUBS!
Thanks. Just a simple Good vs. Evil type thing. The black was a moon that I distorted and the white was a solar eclipse. I used the Gimp http://www.gimp.org/ on Linux http://www.linux.org/ for the solar eclipse distortion and the Gimp on a Win2k Partition http://www.microsoft.com/homepage/ms.htm for the moon. The original pictures were from simple gif files that were from the 60's.

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
Yeah...the way it contrasts looks cool... You're very talented...and if you did that when you were bored, i'd like to see the stuff you're mind is set on fully...if that makes sense...:blink:

Pretty neat looking..:D
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

Monkey

Monkey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
Another bored creation. This one was actually a yellow smile face I drew and distorted something fierce.

Attached Files

LostSoul

LostSoul

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Ah...so your looking at my profile...you want to know something, ask me.
Very cool!

Mercy

Mercy

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, reading books (I'm a book worm)<br>Writing poetry and stories. Going on the computer and talking to friends..Dressing up in my pink stockings,black school girl skirt outfit and going to school.. lol <br>Marliyn Manson, 3DaysGrace,12Stones,PapaRaoch,Distillers,<br>Evanessence..And a lot of other bands too lol<br>Movies: PitchBlack, Moulon Rouge,Chiagco(okay okay, I like musical movies! Sue me =D )<br><br>
Ohhh Funky Monkey! :D

I think it's kool what ya've done so far

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.

Another bored creation. This one was actually a yellow smile face I drew and distorted something fierce.

Fantastic, I have it as my new desktop wallpaper.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
Great work. :)

Monkey

Monkey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
Thanks for all the praise. :rolleyes:

zellen

zellen

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:im an artest, animater,singer and wrighter dispite my bad spelling .
that kool

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
it looks really cool

bitterillusions

bitterillusions

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Music: Finch, Evenessence, Lennon. Movies: LotR x3, X-Files Movie. Television: The X-files. Other: Speech and Debate, writting, drawing, photo taking.
Man, they rock! I must say though, I liked the first one a whoooole lot! The second one is grrrreat too! You have mad skillz (and that is a 'z' there (; )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users