Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Munjpets

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
OK, not totally sure what I am doing but I have now got myself a frog called fraggie... hehe.
looks like a blast, *bows to Atnevon* thanks for the e-mail to too, congrats for SS doing so bloody well, you all deserve major kudos.
user posted image

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
OOHH! well you have to buy a bed!
and you know what happened??? I had 685 posts. I was saving up for a toy and

IT RESET MY POSTS!! thats so NOT FAIR! I looked yesterday after posting and I only had 50.

I work hard for my posts and I shouldnt have it reset on me.
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
Damn right, but yeah, fish.. or better yet, sharks!

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Anyone else pissed that your pet "doesnt want to eat that crap" when you try to feed it... or that you finaly buy it "the sex toy" and it doesnt want 'that stupid toy?" lmao i just felt like bitch slapping Wulfe today.. oh well it's actualy a nice little feature i like it a lot B)

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Has any one done the Munjpet battle yet? if you have, what was it like?
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
you can battle? how??

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
If you go to Munjpets on the left under your pet is Battle Stadium...Your Battles, Other Battles and Create a Battle...i haven't tried it yet...I was wondering if ne one else had or not.

Posted Image

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i dont know how to level up ......im technologically imparied.....i have a kitty named milo. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THIS THING??? my real cat milo is much more intresting.....example i dont have to set up battles she just killes random animals for shits and giggles. i bought her food but goddess forbid the flaboonjin thing should eat. do they ever do ne thing???
skye :huh:

kyhoti

kyhoti

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Renaissance Festivals, Scottish Highlands Games, chainmaile armor, dark tunes (duh), living a double life (hehheh), knives, swords, The Kingdom of Drakkar, finding new friends under rocks, finding new rocks, pop rocks, pop goes the weasel
Okie, these little guys are fun. I have battles going on , and one pet who was warped out by a 5 day run. so, is this real time? Has ne1 figured that out? It sems to take a while to restore the munjies to tip-top shape.

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
is it true that if you battle and loose your pet DIES?? thats kinda unfair I thought it was more like pokemon or something!

kyhoti

kyhoti

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Renaissance Festivals, Scottish Highlands Games, chainmaile armor, dark tunes (duh), living a double life (hehheh), knives, swords, The Kingdom of Drakkar, finding new friends under rocks, finding new rocks, pop rocks, pop goes the weasel
As Far as battles go, I set up a battle between all three of my pets; two were taken down to zero points, but don't appear dead(they are still eating and sleeping etc), while the winner got enuf experience to level up, but still only has 6 hitpoints. I don't know how to heal these little buggers. None of the food seems to do it, staying in a hotel doesn't do it, nor does sleeping in their beds. Anyone have any advice on this?

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
How do you restor hit points? and my pets wont battle eachother...

there like friends or something I dont get it!

PsycoticPenguin

PsycoticPenguin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:I want to dive into everything's blissful moments and take courage for a spin. Let lifeless eternity not leave me dry in it's dismal rythm. Everything but nothing taking me for a magic carpet ride. And &quot;As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough.&quot;
MunjPets????

*gags and dies*

kyhoti

kyhoti

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
Dangit, my pets disappeared! I can't find them anywhere! Help me find Asgard, Ragnarok and Freya, please.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
Dangit, my pets disappeared! I can't find them anywhere! Help me find Asgard, Ragnarok and Freya, please.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
My pets have run away (at least I can't find them here). Please help me find Ragnarok, Asgard and Freya.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
My pets have run away (at least I can't find them here). Please help me find Ragnarok, Asgard and Freya.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
All fixed. Sorry about the trouble. I had to kick somebody and mod some code :P
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
My pets are alive and well. at least, as well as they can be I guess.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users