Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

any smokers?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Malice N. Wonderland

Malice N. Wonderland

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:music!!! writing , reading , painting, and tattoos
has anyone ever notice that when you are out of cigs or your too god damn lazy to get your pale ass up and got out and get a pack , that you suddenly crave a cig even if you just smoked one....or whats worse is when your piss ass broke and you start thinking of all the cigs you wasted......mmmm... cancer Great! now i need to get up off my ass and get a pack! Fuck!
THIS MALICE N. WONDERLAND, SIGNING OFF AND BITCHING ON

Kross

Kross

Roleplay Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:pizza, capt morrigan spiced rum... pizza... yea
heh, i smoke like a chimey a pack a day ( and a shotgun) keep the doctors at bay.
"I don't look for trouble, but if it comes, I hide from it. Damn right, pretty boy. You may call me chicken, but I've known a lot of Kindred over the years who got smart just a few seconds too late. It's not like we can't die, it's just that it don't come natural any more." - Nosferatu

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Artist extrodinaire! I have the best legs in the world (which are connected to the best feet.)<br><br>My artwork has been: sold, digitized, used for cd covers, exhibited, stored underneath my bed/in garage/in cupboards/on walls.<br><br>Cool stuff I have done: I was jesus in a primary school play, I interviewed a scientologist (which was way scary), met majority of the current line-up of A Perfect Circle, had media work screened in public (twice), guest DJed on a local radio station (more to be added soon!!1)<br><br>I have just finished school and am currently figuring out what to do with my life. Hoorah!
To quote the late Bill Hicks

"The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's
pretty fucking cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?"

Elisha

Elisha

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
I don't smoke and I make all smoker that vist my house, go and smoke out on my balcony, even in the rain. ~yes, I am evil~

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
i smoke around five to eight cigarettes a day...sometimes up to a full pack.....yeah pity me for my vice...fuckers...

insidechilde

insidechilde

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:music....punk, industrial, goth, metal, eclectica, classical, folk, jazz, reggae...anything but top40 really<br><br>anarchism, human rights, environmental issues, folklore, mythology, paganism, reiki, semi precious stones, my animals
Oooh yeah, sure get that phenonenom. Knowing you've run out makes you think of it this combined with the 'junkie' factor with the tobacco weed- you know 'junkie think, junkie do'-well, hey what'd a cognitive behavourist do with that one :P You can tell yourself, 'I only want one because I'm thinking of it' as much as you like, you're still going to semi obsess...tis the nature of the beast methinks

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
meh smoke? yeah i smoke. for some reason i dont get addicted. dont know why. my whole family is addicted to something, usually drugs. so i dont need to smoke all the damn time. i can make a pack of cloves last two weeks if i want. i smoke when i dont feel like cutting myself up or some other odd reason. thats my business fuck you. anyway. i dont think there is anything wrong with making your friends smoke outside your home. i do it for 2 reasons: my folks dont like the smell of smoke considering they're ex smokers. and i dont like the smell of regual cigs. if youre not smoking some expensive ass cloves (lol) then i dont want to smell your shit.
i hate the people that reek of cigs. their hair. their clothes. its nasty. yet i smoke. but i'm insane remember? i'd prefer people didnt smoke around me considering i've lost family to cancer. but who am i to tell the ones i love to quit smoking? i dont need to quit because well...i'm not that bad with cigs as i've all ready explained. if i wanted to quit. i could. i mean all the days i spend smoke free are like quitting right? right. but why would i when all my friends smoke? sounds like i'm a peer pressure pussy. not really. but still. if i had it my way. my friends wouldnt smoke or they'd be like me: lacking an addictive major.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

jjp

jjp

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:poetry<br>philosophy<br>psychology<br>pot
Thats the nice thing about being in korea there only 2$ a pack

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
well if i was in korea i'd be addicted.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 94 posts

yeah i smoke. for some reason i dont get addicted.

I hate you! :D Seriously, I'm jealous. I've been trying to quit for a long, long time. :( If I never got addicted to it, I doubt I would have continued to smoke.
Someday he will be the death of me.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
yeah i dont get it either.

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
CLOVES!?! ouch i used to smoke those.... strong mothers arent they!
though there like 13 dollars a pack where I am..... thats just too expensive
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
I usually do Marlboro (spell???) lights. I do get addicted either. i usually do it when I'm stressed out, pissed off, or depressed. but I've done:
camels (they're decent)
Winstons (I cringe and the thought. they're nasty)
Marlboro reds aka cowboy killers (those mother fuckers are strong,)

but I stick with marlboro lights. I wanna try Cloves.

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 94 posts
I really like the numb feeling cloves leave on my lips. :) Last time I checked, they weren't much more than a pack of cigs here, but yeah... they are pretty strong and I couldn't smoke very many of them back to back.

Hmmm... maybe that would help me quit. :P

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
I love cloves. They're about 6 a pack around here. on the 4 20 sale they were only 4. i got them for 2 because the guy who worked there liked me. :) but he's nasty. hope he's not reading this. oh what the hell.
cloves are strong. they have so little nicotine but they make your lungs bleed.
interesting.
strong but i dont get addicted.
interesting.

Malice N. Wonderland

Malice N. Wonderland

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:music!!! writing , reading , painting, and tattoos
mmmm ... cloves... its hard to get addicted to cloves.... but they are sooooo good...hehe i gave one to a friend who was stoned out of his mind! he thought he was going nuts, he couldnt undertand why his lips tasted sweet... i love djarium ( spelling? ) blacks!!!
THIS MALICE N. WONDERLAND, SIGNING OFF AND BITCHING ON

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
speaking of sweet, I just rememberd I've done swisher sweets too. they're sweet at first, but after 2 they started to leave a bad taste in my mouth *gags* Like i siad before, I'll just stick to ML's

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
now your all wanting me to go get cloves!! DAMN YOU ALL!!!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 94 posts
Shroud went out and got us some after reading this thread. :lol:

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
djarum blacks are the best. it's a tie with specials though.
sweet lips - lip gloss??!
lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users