Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

any smokers?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
That's what he got. I can't remember what brand the cloves I used to smoke were, but I can't find them anymore. These are good though.

*passes out the cloves*
Someday he will be the death of me.

Malice N. Wonderland

Malice N. Wonderland

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:music!!! writing , reading , painting, and tattoos
hehe arnt i an evil bitch!!! :D i cant find them anywhere in daytona!!! this sucks out loud!!! gah! i want osme... i bounce back in between malboro red and newports and i smoke djariums when ever i can get my lil hands on them! some times i'll smoke black and milds, but i have to be in the mood! my goblin bitch squeeb always has them, that fucker!!but he lives about 45 minutes away... i love him but by them time i drive down to where his house is i've already spent 40 bucks just to get them!!!!

Edited by Malice N. Wonderland, 30 June 2004 - 06:00 PM.

THIS MALICE N. WONDERLAND, SIGNING OFF AND BITCHING ON

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 94 posts
Doh! Sorry. :( I wish I could send ya some.

Viola

Viola

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:My interests in guys that have long hair and green or blue eyes and have to be a diff race then me
How ya can smoke?... The smell is so nasty. My sister smokes and i just barf(help me with spelling) and cig are not good for your health either...

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 94 posts
When you first start smoking, you get a head rush... that's what drew me in. After awhile, you don't feel the headrush anymore and you're just addicted. I've tried to quit many times and I will eventually, it's just hard.

Viola

Viola

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:My interests in guys that have long hair and green or blue eyes and have to be a diff race then me
Try the patch i dont know if it works. I smoke weed tho its better then cigs.:D

Viola

Viola

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 93 posts
Try the patch i dont know if it works. I smoke weed tho its better then cigs.:D

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
That's what my friend's mother used to quit smoking. She said it works but only if your really willing to break the habit.

Viola

Viola

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 93 posts
Its better somkin cigs thats all i have to say.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
It might be a tough thing to overcome but personally I'd rather struggle to get through it then just give up and end up dead at a young age due to cancer or something.

::smacks head:: God I sound like one of those truth kids >.<

Viola

Viola

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 93 posts
No you don't, but its true what you are saying about cigs. I dont want to die to somking cig x.x

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 94 posts
Weed isn't exactly good for you. :) However, it was a LOT easier for me to give up than cigs have been. Probably has something to do with cigs being legal, too. :) I've been clean for 9 years... now all I gotta do is get rid of the cigs. The patch is expensive and the gum is also expensive and tastes nasty. I just can't see spending more to quit than I spend smoking. :) I'll do it cold turkey and soon. I hate the habit myself.

So soon I'll be here moaning and groaning about it... you guys wanna be my support team? :P

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
i dont smoke. I dont like smoke. The smell makes me sick, and it makes my body sick as well. I dont like the idea of putting drugs into my body that'll cause me to suffer even more-so when i get old and ugly(er). So yeah. I stay away from drugs, drinking, smoking.. or anything of that nature. =) IM A GOOD CHILD *thumbs up*

Ensair

Ensair

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding,hockey,reading,relaxing to music mainly
I started smoking around when I was eleven. Usually only about one a day. Then I started to smoke anywhere from half a pack to a full pack of cloves a day every day. But then my dad stopped smoking and my brother left on the same day. So with no time left I had to stop smoking cold turkey. Amazingly enough it wasn't that hard. But I know that feeling of not having another and just wanting one. It's like everything clears your mind but the want for another cig is still there.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
how the hell is weed better for you. don't answer that. has to be the stupidest comment i ever read on this forum. oh dont smoke cigs but weed is good for you.
what the fuck ever.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Ensair

Ensair

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding,hockey,reading,relaxing to music mainly
I have to take the side of n_joy on this one. Facts have been proving the almost double cancer causing agents in weed for about five or so years now. Also they had that fact burned into us at school seeing how it's the most popular drug at the moment. Granted I still add to the number of people that smoke it but I know the risks are greater. I think that even though the THC content has doubled in the last twenty years, THC is still signicantly less addictive than the nicotine in tobbaco. Thus being the only way it's better for you is because it's easier to quit doing it. Slightly redundant to do it because it's easier to quit. But thats all there is. As for helping with diseases and such I won't comment because it's still yet to be proven. Any way, I'll shut up now and let you people go read something else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users