Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

some 'enlightened' legislation from oceania

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

insidechilde

insidechilde

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:music....punk, industrial, goth, metal, eclectica, classical, folk, jazz, reggae...anything but top40 really<br><br>anarchism, human rights, environmental issues, folklore, mythology, paganism, reiki, semi precious stones, my animals
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1117019.htm

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
this piece of news makes me laugh...i don't give a flying fuck about homosexual people...want to know why?...no?...too bad...it doesn't bother me one bit that people so strange should choose to end thier genetic lineage...and as for bisexuals?...i've met a few...they just want to fuck anything...these people are simply confused and misled...either that or they're natures reaction to overpopulation...most of the time people referr to nature as if it were an outside force...want to know why?...because we think we're better...we're fucking worthless animals in a huge herd...ugly humanoid lemmings...let these moronic fucking stooges marry people of the same sex...as long as they don't get to reproduce it's fine with me...they can end the genetic tendancy for the chemical instability of the brain which they possess...

insidechilde

insidechilde

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:music....punk, industrial, goth, metal, eclectica, classical, folk, jazz, reggae...anything but top40 really<br><br>anarchism, human rights, environmental issues, folklore, mythology, paganism, reiki, semi precious stones, my animals
Some genetic lineage is indeed best not repeated....actually in times of overpopulation and shortage, there are many species who form same gender unions, some species even physically change gender- nature's way of redressing the imbalance maybe. If you want to use nature's ways as a measuring stick and take into account the hideous overpopulation of humans on the planet at this point in time, homosexuality makes damn good environmental sense.

Social Darwinism aside, there's difference between 'nature' and 'culture'. Marriage is a culturally recognised way of acknowledging a union and a committment between two people. A private committment made public by ritual. It is recognised culturally in various ways whether that's being able to claim a dependent spouse on your tax or superannuation to 'family reunion' immigration laws, or whether or not a Will is contested. I think some heterosexual people tend to take the benefits that come with having their unions socially sanctioned for granted. I fail to understand why they'd bother excluding certain unions when in fact these unions are indeed 'a little easier on the planet'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users