Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My All American Family

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Lots-o-things
I can remember as a child, moving from country to country every year or even every few months, i think the longest ive stayed in one place was 3 years, the shortest 5 months...i never liked moving,ive lived in Germany,Denmark, the good ol` U.s of A, Australia, Norway, England, and now im in Canada about to move agian for about the millionth time (okay so im exatergating..i cant spell either..:P) tomorrow ill move agian, to about the 15 house ive lived in since i was born, in Canada ive lived in B.C-> Victoria, Alberta-> Edmonton, and Calgary, and Ontario-> Missasauga, Niagra Falls,and many other small towns that arent really on the map...
im here to write about my all american perfect family of circumstancial mediocure and difunctional values, inwhich we abnormably live by and have fun with on our day to day functions. must we perceive the sactions that are intrusted to us by the government or must we live by our own rules and fade away, im published 3 different times, and yet, i can still fail a simpl english class, ive got school next week, and work for the reast of the summer, i have my best friend Alex (also known as G0ds_m0nk to some) from Alaska comming down in september to see me and 3 more friends moving away, either to another school with her family, or off to college, its very seldum that i ever see my friends outside of school, not many like to witness my odd looks and weird type of personality, most like its humerious and funny to be around me while others cant stand it and wish i would die, i dont know wheither this would be prose or not, but im writing this, its in my head, now its in yours,and you can thank the penguins for that one :)yes i did say the penguins, think about them, its quite simple, one day in the future youll be lieing there in bed, not really thinking about anything, and this damn pengiun will pop into your head, itll soon then fill every thought and thing you say, its a virus, commonly known as a mind virus, thanks to who ever gace it to me...not mentoning anynames :P(Killment :P)
Since this is supposed to be a story, ill tell you my story,im a small little freak my mind caused and vocationed by the circumstancial vacuum of my life, im caged as you would cage a bird or something that you dont want to lose or get lost, or let go...so manythings that throuht my mind each day, make my life full of logic and reason, i can remember when i was 12 yrs old, i a police oficer from new york called me very philosphical and intelligent, at the time i couldnt even spell the word never mind being it, she told me i should be a councillor or a social worker, all because i spent 10 mintues helping her with a problem she had with her boyfriend,in the end i still think my mouth is to big and yet i still type faster then my mind can think some days..:P
i think my biggest problem was that i grew up faster then i was supposed to, i still like the play the video games sometimes, but i ave no real patience for them, and peoples stupidity quirks me sometimes, where i cant stand to be around them...most people just piss me off, or step on me because though i am short, they thinkim weak just becasue i can stand out from everyone, i try to be the shadow and end up being the centere of attention, whats really weird about me is the fact that if you stand me up in fornt of a class of 24 students, i cant say a damn thing, stand me up in front of a crowd of a thousand people and i can tell you exactly what i thinka nd what im going to do about it...
well now back to my family, well in my house right now,there are 6 people, and its only a 3 bedroom house, talk about crowded,(thank fuck were moving tomorrow) the 3 youngest are in one rom together, all boys,10 yrs old, 14 yrs old, and 15 yrs old, then theres me, i get a room all to myself, and then the adults, crowded and annoying, and noisy, nvm the fact that at 6 am in the morning we have 3 more people come to our house...2 8 yr old boysand another adult..but good thing that the adults leave for work at 6 30 and then were stuck with the boys all day, well ill probably write more later, i dont know if you want to read the rest, its not really interesting the story version of my life, but if you want i can write more later,

Edited by satans_daughter, 29 June 2004 - 10:03 AM.

blackbambi

blackbambi

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, communications, political science
wow, i'm not going to say that i can even emagine moving that many times or even understanding it, but i do understand the ignorence you mentioned with people. How sometimes you just want to get away from it all, ignorence, stupidity, stereotyping, the common sence no one seems to use. I've lived in 3 places. I know that doesn't even come close to how chaotic your life is, but i have some understanding. I've lived in the US and new zealand. I've lived in a 3 room house with 3 people. Two bedrooms and one living room and the living room was about an 11 bye 9 feet. My mother and sister shared a bunk bed while i had my own room that was located in the garage. Our house was conected to another where we shared a kitchen with two adults and two children. I've left good friends behind and they've left me, I've had to deel with people either likeing me or hating me to the extreme, it's all life, and it was never intended to be fare. I still don't want to say this even adds up to what you've lived through, but you need to look at the positive side (there is one). How many people get to experience living in seven differient countries? How many people can even afford living in one? You have an opportunity to share your experiences with others! Your able to empathise with people much easier and understand other cultures and the many differences. There are two ways you can think of this. You can either look for sympathy from those around you and not appreciate what you've experienced, or you can embrace what you have learned, weither it's good or bad, and teach others with a smile on your face.

oh, I Love Penguins!

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 164 posts
lol, yeah, but i do both, people look in aw and pure amazement once theyve found out that ive lived in all those place, and that yeah i do have money, and my family has money, they all get so freendly, but most of them never would talk to me before untill they found out i had money, and sometimes its to the oint where i dont know who my true friends are..it gets hards, but i do have a postive out look on life most of the times, i love hanging and partying, and makiong new friends that are true friends, i love life :D

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
holy shit, satans_daughter!!!!!...i couldn't imagine moving that many times...

you've got money?!...YER MUH NEW BESTEST FRIEND!!!!...
(i jest) :lol:

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 164 posts
cute dustin, really cute, yeah i do have money, and my mom finally dercided were going to stay in this town, and i really do hate it here, she would never stay in a place i liked, always a place i hated the most, or was hated the most, here its both stories made simple, last yr i even had my face smashed into a brick wall, becasue im different, they chose to beat up on the small short gothic girl, who happened to be the only one at the school, i am constantly, mocked because of my extremely fair skin, but i cant burn or tan no matter how long i stay out in the sun...but anyways its not always the point,but now im just a freak, they dont really pay any attention to me anymore, they got over hpw much a freak i was to a small town school, but what can i say, i was never ment for a small town...im a city girl, and as soon as i move out...back to the city i go, where i belong...

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
i didn't mean to offend!... :unsure:

i can relate on the freak thing in a small town...i used to be one of the only freaks...now they just spring up...it's sad when some of the kids i used to kick the shit out of for insulting me or my girlfriend become freaks themselves...i suggest you take up kickboxing as one's legs are always stronger than one's arms...a swift kick to the face with combat boots discourages even the large dumb jock types...especially if you can manage a high kick with a spin kick to the gut... :D

as far as cities go...*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

i despise cities...they smell, they're big, loud, full of people, and last but not least they're dirty...

i sincerely hope the individuals who accosted you weren't males...if they were i may have to have 'em whacked... <_<

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 164 posts
lol, i was a kickbopxer, and you didnt offend, just ment that it was cute :) sorry bout that , it was my incomprehendable wording that must of made the confussion :P i was born in the city and lived in cities for most of my life, in canada, they arent that bad, but they do get dirty and smelly, but im actually miving to a small town in out side of montreal, so its all good, who here is from around montreal??? anyways, ttyl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users