Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

odd people, normal marrages ...:P

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Lots-o-things
Marilyn Manson Engaged?

by Lia Haberman
Apr 9, 2004, 10:45 AM PT

Marilyn Manson may just have blown his street cred.

The raunchy rocker allegedly popped the question to his gal-pal, burlesque artist Dita Von Teese, on Mar. 22, according to Us Weekly.

Manson (real name Brian Warner) even took the traditional route, reports the tab, getting down on bended knee to present her with a seven-carat round-cut diamond ring.

A call to his publicist was not returned, but Us expects the pair to tie the knot within a year. Prior reports suggest the two may already have gotten secretly hitched.

Out with the old, in with the new.

Just over a week after he purportedly got engaged, Manson parted with longtime bandmate John 5 for unknown reasons.

On Mar. 30, the guitarist was given his walking papers after five years with Manson's band.

John 5, who is credited with cowriting 13 of the 15 songs on 2003's The Golden Age of Grotesque, told MTV that playing with Manson "was like being in Full Metal Jacket." Adding, "You never know when he's gonna freak out and throw sh-t at you. I loved every minute of it."

Indeed, the macabre musician, a baptized Satanist, is best known for his jaw-dropping antics--not declarations of true love.

Manson, who was once engaged to Rose McGowan, was the source of a Swiss inquiry last year following complaints from a religious group offended by a February 2001 concert in Zurich.

However, authorities didn't press charges and agreed with Manson's claim that his show was "provocative art" geared toward stimulating debate about the nature of religion and violence.

The law was also on Manson's side when a Minnesota jury ruled in the "Dope Show" singer's favor in September after a security guard, who'd been rubbed the wrong way by Manson's genitalia at an October 2000 concert, sued the rocker for more than $75,000.

Manson wasn't as lucky this year when he plead no contest to assault and battery charges of once again rubbing his thong-clad genitalia against another unwitting security guard's face, this time during a July 2001 performance. He reached a civil-suit settlement with the man, who had sued for sexual assault and emotional distress. The terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

source:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,13875,00.html?tnews

Edited by satans_daughter, 29 June 2004 - 11:19 AM.

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
very nice news, satans_daughter...got to be the most interesting news i've read in a while...keep up the good gumshoe work...

as far as i'm concerned Brian's interesting anough of a person that if i were in power he'd be exempt from most laws... :P

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
dito. finaly some news that is interusting enough to read!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
yeah, that was interesting to find out

satans_daughter

satans_daughter

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Lots-o-things
what can i say, im the bearer of fine (and funny) news... :D

Integra

Integra

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm.... I don't know what to say other than I won't say anything. If you truly care to know.... Just ask away.
Um.... I don't know what to say honestly....

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
*shrugs*

as i discover more of his stuff, i'm becoming more and more interested for more.

i actually thought he was married already. oh well!

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
no he was actually engaged to rose Mcgowan of charmed so other so forth acting parts, but they broke it off, she realized that she was normal, and that they didnt make the perfect pair, but im still mad, he cant be married, its just not supposed to happen :( i know that sounds selfish, but grrr :'(
Solitude's Angel

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I believe this news was interesting, but there are so many others around this thread... that are too!
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Where_are_you

Where_are_you

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm...I like rock music...reading...I'm not good at these things...oh well..when i think of some more stuff i'll put it up...
Interesting...What a strange person...No offense to anyone who likes him, but i'm not quite sure that Manson is even human anymore..

He seems rather sadistic to me...Oh well...What do i know..
In 100 years we will be dead, in 1000 years we will be dust, in 10000 years we will be extinct, use perspective.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Thats probably the main reason he is with dita von teese now i guess.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
very interesting. . .*scratches head*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users