Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SECONDSHIFTERS AND YAHOO

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
I emailed all of you fine people 2 invitations to join the street team group on yahoo. it's restricted so you have to respond to that email to activate your account. i sent 2 b/c i changed the name of the group b/c i'm an idiot. respond to either one. the invitation will expire in 7 DAYS!!!! so.....6 out of the 18 members so far have joined.....if the rest of you dont join in those 7 DAYS you will be spammed with invites. and i'm not kidding. once you're there you have access to all the flyers and newsletters. It's a place for us to disscuss ideas for the street team. Street team discussion only people.
So activate your accounts all ready and keep spreading the power of secondshifters!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/secondshifters/

rawr...
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
10 out 0f 21 members have joined. COME ON PEOPLE! i just sent an invite to 11 people. and every 7 days whatever is left of those 11 people and counting who have not joined will continue to spammed.......

:D
:)
;)
have a beautiful day
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
yay in exempt from spam!!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

RIPPER

RIPPER

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:use you're imagination, I'm everything to some and nothing to most
OK where's the Yahoo group gone?

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
  • Interests:gone
Maybe someone should start this up again? Nip???

maybe an evil MSN group?

Nipplenecromancer

Nipplenecromancer

Fuck You and your opinion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
:(
MSN is too evil.
I'll go look into the Yahoo thing though.
This space intentionally left blank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users