Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

...i'm going away...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
lol yay!!!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
well ryver you didnt ask for hugs :P

*huggles ryver*
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
hehe... well then.. Im asking for huggles!

ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO HUGGLE ME...... DO SO NOW!

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
*HUGGLES 'GAIN!*

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I think it is a little late to say this because you have been gone for over a week or two now. But when you come back you can know that I wished you well.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
*Hugs Ryver* :D

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
Aww... thanks! but we should really get back to the topic at hand... which is the going away of our prized Enki Anunaki!!

Which I MISS. COME BACK ALREADY!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i miss him too.....*cries*
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
...i have returned....we ran out of propane for our little fridge... :P
i lied...we did have technology...a four-hundred megaherz power transverter from twelve volt direct current to usable one hundred twenty volt alternating current...so we had stereo...and a solar panel to keep our twelve volt battery charged...the insects were unreal...from the beginning to the very end...evil little bastards...stone flies, two species of mesquito that i know of, gnats, and whitesocks...as well as many species of arachnid that i'm not familiar with one of which being the brown recluse which i first encountered as a young child living in washington state...in a shipping crate(from somewhere warmer)...

my respect for arachnids as superior creatures aside...i killed it...with no remorse...

i forgot my camera...... <_<

BUT!

i bought one of those cheap disposible pieces of crap so i don't know how well they'll all turn out as i've had bad experiences with them in the past...i also forgot my pouch with my ganja and pipe...and timed the purchasing of my wine by my dad poorly concluding in him arriving with the wine a half an hour after we left...thus ensuring a VERY sober trip... :(

BUT!

we found wine that was stashed in the cabin by brandi's parents around fifteen years ago...approximate date unknown...sufficed to say it kicked our fucking asses...it was more like a sweet yet stout mid strength liquor...and after being without ganj for about a weak i was good and cleaned out of toxins and wonderfully processed the alchohol quickly...making for a rush of a drunkeness...

the trip was eden...the salmonberries, wormwood( :D ), black currents were all in the swing of ripening...so we had tons of them to eat...in fact we picked berries for the seldovia tribal cache...they bought salmon berries for $2.50 a pound and fireweed blooms for $8.00 a pound...so we didn't run out of food or money the whole time...the percantage of blueberries that were ripe i would estimate around 30% of the berrries on each bush so the blueberry yield was small...i suppose they ripen a little later this year...last year at this time approximately 50% of the berries on each bush were ripe...i don't know what that spells for the future but i'll find out...

and now the bear tale...not much...as my girlfriend and i were walking the six miles into town we made it just to the base of the hill a little way down the road from the cabin when we both heard a loud horendous splash crackle snap sound as something real big started coming up one of the small creeks that runs under the road via cullverts towards our right to eventually run off the bluffi immediately began feeding slugs into my twelve gauge mossberg mariner(silver and black replica american marine issue shotgun)...i don't remember the order though i was variating my rounds between birdshot, buckshot, three inch brass sabbat slugs, and two and three quarter inch lead solid slugs...anyways we immediately started backing away quickly and suddenly the pack on my back which weighed as much as i do suddenly felt like it wasn't there(from adrenaline)...i jacked one into the chamber i think i ended with a lead slug making it the first to load...and apparently it knew that sound because it stopped dead...at this time we were a good twenty feet from where the bushes were shaking a moment ago right next to us...when a sub-adult blackbear mabey a hundred pounds came sauntering out of the woods and realized sort of slowly that we were standing a short distance awayit perked it's ears up and i sort of half said half yelled in my deepest booming voice that he'd better move on...my girlfriend was fixated on the runtish little bear as it ran to our left off of the road...she continued to watch where the little bear had gone and i scanned the still quivering bushes to the right and saw the head of a much larger black bear poke out of the same bushes the small one had run from...we continued to walk back the way we had come when some dude in a black truck drove up so i stuck out my thumb and consequently walked only twenty yards or so of the long six miles(mostly downhill) to the village proper...i thanked him profusely for the ride...he was a little older than me and pretty kewl(though the kids in that town have a strange habit of trying vainly to appear preppy, brandi and i stuck out like sore thumbs)...until that night in which we had to stay up all night in town to catch the ferry back to homer at 4:30 a.m....then the drunks and stoner kids came out of the woodwork drunks stumble back from the bar and the younger stoner kids riding there BMX and stunt bikes around the town trying to locate the night's party...they came and chilled with me and brandi outside the harbormaster's office and gave me a couple of shots of scotch...i bummed them smokes...it was pretty cool...up until then i had felt kind of ignored by most of the population of younger folks(except the occasional simply strange person)...so these young stoner kids renewed my faith in the communities younger generation...but only the richest kids could afford the internet over there so they were sort of naive to the net...i filled them in on how soldotna was so boring the thought of returning kind of made me want to reguritate...they felt the same about seldovia...only they were already there...and i think one of them did hork in the public bathroom in the harbormaster's office...the atmosphere of the place was strange....you could leave you back pack in the middle of a parking lot with your cd player on it playing and if your batteries held out it'd still be playing right there untouched, perching comfortably on your bag by nightfall...

all in all...yoga...deep contemplation...clean air...insect poison...peacefull walks in the forest under some impossibly surviving old growth spruce...and uh...yeah recreational *ahem* activities... :D

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Men, reading your posts makes me wanna smoke pot at once!
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
welcome back!!!!!!

Magenta

Magenta

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
haha yeah i agree with Maddom. Welcome back.

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
Wow. Well.. its great to have ye back!!! I think i speak for all of us when i say "we missed yoU" O.o if they didnt, i did o.o :: nod:: anyways, im up i cali rght now, so i've got no time to talk O.o Ciao!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users