Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ASCII art!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Veinfetish

Veinfetish

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
Wow, amazing work. How on earth do you do it??? I can't even draw a straight line. lol

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
I have an over active imagination...I'm pretty good dealing in this mediem but gimme a pencil and I'd be hard pressed to draw a straight line ;) and I'd not even think of doing a circle *smirk*

As a side note, the above car was given the WRONG credit. The actual artist is Tua Xiong...sorry for any confusion (scarpantibus seems to be a theif and has claimed many people's art as his/her own...if you find something from this bogus ASCII artist chances are it is a FAKE).

Q

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Do you use an image converter, or just plain imagination and notepad?

I see this as interesting enough, but i can't be bothered to sit down for hours on a single image. I tihnk i need to breed some patiece for that with normal editing.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
If you see JavE in the Sig (JavE/Zot) or just JavE then I used a conversion program. If you see any other name and mine, or just mine then it's done in notepad.

Interested?
http://www.jave.de/

Q

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Found a nice alternative to make the ASCII images.

ASCII Picverter

It's fun to mes around with i think. Quality of the images could be a bit better allright.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users