Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Killian

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
i thought i might as well put some new pics up cause im was screwing around with my camera and i have nothing better to do...soooo here ya go...enjoy or use to vomit...looking at my gross pics are alot better than shoving your finger down your throat.

Edited by Killian, 18 July 2004 - 10:55 AM.

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
damn thats huge, sorry toz, ill fix that.....damn pictor editor POS.

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
there...i think i fixed the size problem..if i was good with a comp i would delete the huge pic but im not soooo...yea heres the corrected pic.

Attached Files

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg I claim you as my personal property, *tattoos your ass "Leticia's personal property"* hehhehehehhehe MINE!!!!!!!!!

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Nirvana, computers, guitars, girls, my two new turtles spazzy adn sleepy...<br><br>Burning things and stealing things are my two favourite pastimes/hobbies.<br><br>I drive a '92 green Volvo 940 GL that actually has some kick in it if you know how to push it.<br>
Me and trav already have first dibs even though I can't see the damn picture... if it were a Jpg or a gif maybe
You can run all your life, but not go anywhere
- Social Distortion

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
thanks killian.

(pm's do wonders)

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Nirvana, computers, guitars, girls, my two new turtles spazzy adn sleepy...<br><br>Burning things and stealing things are my two favourite pastimes/hobbies.<br><br>I drive a '92 green Volvo 940 GL that actually has some kick in it if you know how to push it.<br>
can anyone else not see his pic?
- Social Distortion

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
Ah HA! I got it. For those of you who couldn't see it before.

Attached Files

- Social Distortion

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
Me-ow. 'tis all i can say.. joo look so snuggly and cuddly.. like.. A TEDDY BEAR! *Clings*

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
HOLY HELL!!.....Nice Bob smokin weed in the background too...anywhore....you're hawt as hell o.o

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
You girls are just... HORNEE!!!
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
theres nothing wrong with horny girls....as long as they talk to me. Thanks girls heheheh love you all

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
::talking like slowly reading off of a cue card:: wow... that avatar sure looks nice where did you ever get... it
- Social Distortion

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
lol everyone say thanks to dan for making my avtar, YAY for dan hes my hommie. lol

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)

You girls are just... HORNEE!!!

You are just jelous Mattom because we want to fuck him :P LOL

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
ha ha, killian is a teddy bear.

Attached Files

Edited by Citric, 21 July 2004 - 10:20 PM.

- Social Distortion

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
hahah! post that in the "your pics with style" thread please!

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
what the function danman, i mean what the cat fuck batman....i look far too....plush...no.....i look like i was just strangled by some horrible 3 year old girl who is teething and i am her favorite chew toy.

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
blame that no whoever took the picture
- Social Distortion

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
yea that would be my ex.mol......i cant even say her name. Any of you who utter it shall be cursed by the evil bitch that is my ex. Shes evil and sedistic and not in a good way. ASk dan he dated her for like 2 days too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users