Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just Gotta Have It

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Olivia Cainin

Olivia Cainin

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Been a difficult day for me ... to much on my mind and in my heart. But it has also been a day of reflection on the past and looking toward to the future.

So.... having said that ... let me ask you... what is the one thing ... or things ...you cannot live without. What or who... makes your life important .... gives you meaning. Perhaps your job, your lover.... a child... art, music..... what. What is it that so helps to define you... that without it ... you would not be ... who you are?

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I live for my kids. I come home and love to see them.

After that it's music and sports.

Attached Files

Olivia Cainin

Olivia Cainin

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
~smiles~ Vid... your kids are beautiful!

And to Water... ~hugs~ I fear words cannot do justice to you or any of the others on my list.... but I will do my best to express what each means to me.

Ok... so... what or who helps define me.... and they are not listed in any particular order.

1. My daughter. She loves without condition, challenges, questions, expresses pure joy and reminds me that I am apart of something that extends beyond myself. She is love in its purest form.

2. My family. They are the foundation of who I am. With then I can travel both my past and my future. They taught me how to love by example. Much of who I am I owe to them.

3. My two best friends... of which Water is one. They are my gifts. They keep me sane when the world closes in around me. They lift me up in hard times and share in the joy of the good times. They are the walls and doors in my world. They both shelter me from the world and open it to me.

4. Aeternus. He completes me. He makes me better with him then I could ever be without. He is my love, my light, my future and my past. He is my connection.. my tie to my humanity. He is the hand that reaches out... and pulls me from the darkness.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Thanks Olivia

Olivia Cainin

Olivia Cainin

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
You are more then welcome Vid... they are quite the little pixies! Why do I just KNOW ...they are the light of their Daddy's eyes.

~smiles and hugs Water~ ... I love you too sweetie!

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
...the only thing that kept me going was music...I loved music..I love music...I will always love music...

...now...I have someone to live for...she is my light...my strenght...my Angel...she is my all...I live for her ...and I would die withought her ...she is in my thoughts at all time....day and night...I cannot live withought her...she keeps me going...she makes my world a better place...and I am blessed to have her love...

...now I have my better half to live for...and music...

Mourning Angel

Mourning Angel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
I used to live for art, beauty, music, literature, and of course my kids.
But now I find that I could not live without the man I love....I have been so blessed to be loved by such a wonderful charming man...He, is who I wake in the morning for...he, is who I think of when I lay my head on the pillow...He is my all ...I would be lost without him....I still love all that I have stated above and my children are always first, but now, I can share all I love and treasure with him. He never judges me or condemns me...but only loves me.... This love I have found is sustaining my very life...I need him like I need water....or air.....he is now, and will always be, the one and only, love of my life.....

So in essence, I have my children, whom have saved my life many times, with out even knowing....my art, my literature, my writing, my music, I still see the beauty in even the ugliest of things....(I hope I never lose that quality)... and Thankfully, A love that surpasses all else....I am very blessed, very thankfull ...and very happy....I have all I need...to live....

I wish you all peace and love....

.....Always Armands Angel

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i could not live without the right side of my brain. i know that sounds stupid, but i could not live if i had no creativity; if i was not a writer.

i could be a hideous old hag. deaf and blind, as long as i had my mind, my ideas. that is really all i need in life

oh and monkeys. i love monkeys. (goth im stupid)

Attached Files

Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
hmm, well given I live for my family which is widely extended and loosely used in a sense that what I love is my family, including the cats, my fish, mother, brother, boyfriend, car, blankie, and so on. even if I end up a slave to all of them. :huh:

btw, vidimir, those are some cute kids ~gives the thumbs up~ ya done well

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
....*smiles and kisses his beautiful lady*...

I love you

serverglitch

serverglitch

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 10 posts
Music. Music is the constant through which all things are an extension. I love my Elf very dearly, but without music I would surely be dead. I have had enough loved ones vanish on me to be able to cope with that loss, but music has forever been there for me. As long as I have music, I will find a way to weather any loss.

Slowly but surely, however, aforementioned Elf is becoming something I can't really exist without. She is the reason I wake up at seven every morning and schlep my ass across town to school regardless of how horrid I feel.

And my wonderful DJs at Secondshifters. I know how cheesy and cheap that sounds, but it's the truth. Radio has never been a medium I've subscribed much to because of how many things I hear that I don't like. But in the brief time I've been a secondshifters listener, I have been introduced to so many wonderful bands, to so much good music, which, as mentioned above, I could not function without.

And no one can complain when they can have extremely entertaining conversations with DJs for the entirety of their sets. :-) You know who you are, you two.

Pier

Pier

I have a big light saber!

• Members
  • 191 posts
My children of course. Ian and Elinor :)

Attached Files

Olivia Cainin

Olivia Cainin

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 98 posts
Pier... you know how much I enjoy seeing pics of your kids... and I also know how much they mean to you. They are beautiful ... and you ... always the proud father...~smiles~ :)

Necro_Herrin

Necro_Herrin

Necrophiliac- Wanna play dead for me?

• Members
  • 219 posts

My music....I could not live without it... It is my outlet for all of the pain that I harbor and don't tell others..... It soothes me in a way I never knew was possible by the human touch.

Granted that I don't let people close enough to me for it..... For I've been hurt to much in my past already to make the same mistake twice......

I have my guitar and my drums....And my Sketch book.... I can play or scream out my feelings in those... And they don't condemn me or hate me for it..

And the only people who truly matter that I care to touch or show affection to is my

Grandmother, Mother, and my two neices....Those two I have raised and I consider them mostly mine... And I'd do anything for them.

Having taken care of them when since they were brought home from the hospital, bringing them back to health when sick, singing and reading to them because they want to learn.

If I lost any of those four... My heart would break in two and I would die from a broken heart...

Aaron

Aaron

Offender of the Idiotic

• Members
  • 23 posts
That would have to be Ben, my little toehead...

http://forum.vampires.com/index.php?act=At...=post&id=210326

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Thanks Mythic.

Pier, Ian looks just like you man. Gotta' love the kids. Mine tell me to put the crazy daddy music on so they can dance to KMFDM and Front Line Assembly.

Necro_Herrin

Necro_Herrin

Necrophiliac- Wanna play dead for me?

• Members
  • 219 posts

Awwwww!!!!!!!

You're little boy is sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!

Sweet he is.

Pier

Pier

I have a big light saber!

• Members
  • 191 posts

Pier... you know how much I enjoy seeing pics of your kids... and I also know how much they mean to you.  They are beautiful ... and you ... always the proud father...~smiles~  :)

Liv, you're the sweetest. Thanks.

Pier, Ian looks just like you man.  Gotta' love the kids.  Mine tell me to put the crazy daddy music on so they can dance to KMFDM and Front Line Assembly.

LOL thanks Vid. Man your girls are beautiful. And I hear ya about the kids. One day Elinor started singing Evanescence's Bring Me To Life just out of the blue....it was her way of telling me to play it in the car. :lol:
Ian is 12...and he's starting to attract a lot of female attention in his school. He doesn't appreciate it tho. At least not yet. :rolleyes:

darkjojchick

darkjojchick

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:umm...i like alot of diff bands....mostly i like jack off jill, deftones, poison the well, from autumn to ashes, smile emty soul, Icp, stuff like that.... i play guitar pretty good and i like to toke toke toke.........;)
yea..................."::stares off in space thinking::"
XxThe people you know are the ones you hatexX

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
I probably couldn't live without my kitty Mrs.Moo Moo....I've had her for 6 years....she lays above my head and watches over me at night....I love her to death. :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users