Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just Gotta Have It

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
I have thought long and hard about this. My mind constantly seeks distraction I always want to explore new things and places, meet new people and test boundries. If I didn't have my freedom I would dissappear within myself and musts surely whither away.

I am a fairly strong person..I have lived through the deaths of close friends with a realistic view on life and have never lost perspective. I doubt there is much I couldn't live without because I see how much we are spoilt simply by being born in developed countries. If I were asked what is most precious to me it would be my friends and family..If I were deprived of everything else they would make me feel as spoilt as I do now no matter what the situation.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

....And my Sketch book....

You have a Sketch book too???? *stares* Wow, and here I thought I was the only one!!! Well you can't have him! You can have a Sketch book but you can't have Sketch! :P :P :P LoL Ohhhhhh you meant a Sketch book like that you draw in... hehe... *furtively hides her book of Sketch* I'm not obsessed... really.

Originally posted by n_joy_n_sorrow

i could not live without the right side of my brain. i know that sounds stupid, but i could not live if i had no creativity

Excellent one... *grins* I agree with you 99%... the other one percent is reserved for when my creative side of my brain is making me regret it's existance.. lol

And now for my own? Hmmm... What do I have that I cannot live without? I'm going to have to sound awfully narcissistic here for a few and say myself. Or rather my own appreciation of myself. Before you go flaming me as arrogant and conceited, I didn't always appreciate myself and it's in fact quite a recent revelation. It's making life a lot easier though and it's just nicer to walk the path of life when you're not constantly throwing up obstacles of your own to get over... life gives you enough. :)

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

KiraMermaid

KiraMermaid

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Cats, Swimming, the Night
I would not be able to live without my fiance. We were classmates in 6th grade, and became instant friends. He had a crush on me from day one.. but I still hated boys. But everyday there was this one kid who'd ask us every day when the wedding was. I wanted to kill him so badly! I still hate him to this day even though I haven't talked to him in years. Mostly my hate for him is because he was right.

Our wedding date is unfortunately unknown though... Our date was supposed to be May 15, 2004.. but my orders to go to Korea for a year screwed that up. Now we don't know when we're going to *Finally* get married..

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
I wish you the best of luck kira :)

Stoned~Raider

Stoned~Raider

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts

Been a difficult day for me ... to much on my mind and in my heart. But it has also been a day of reflection on the past and looking toward to the future.

So.... having said that ... let me ask you... what is the one thing ... or things ...you cannot live without. What or who... makes your life important .... gives you meaning. Perhaps your job, your lover.... a child... art, music..... what. What is it that so helps to define you... that without it ... you would not be ... who you are?

I whould have to ansewr honestly anout this, the one thing that defines me (makes me who I am, who without I`m lost forever) :weed ofcourse, wacky tabbacky, gunja,mary janeshe never complains, yet always satisfy`s....this being my first post and all I whould have liked to say I`m not doing this to get attenchion (something like that), but I don`t actually give a shit...

KiraMermaid

KiraMermaid

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Cats, Swimming, the Night
Thanks Misery. :)

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
:( I've got to have books so i can escape my life and get away from reality because the world I live in sucks.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
I just got my sound card back so now I can listen to my music at last! My computer got sick and argggggggggggggggggggggggggg now it's getting better
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Morticia

Morticia

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:listening to music 24/7. writing. hanging out. bla...lala..?
i live for my wiccan religion, music, writing (peoms, stories)...and most importantly.....my cat, Dark Angel... ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users