Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Change

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
Reverie, i hear that.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I agree Reverie.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
If I would change things I don't know where to start.
First of all, being a better person, not too scared of me, my life and other things. Next to that i want to chane a small thing. just the recent past, migthbe just the last few years and then making sure everything would happen just a tiny bit different in a better way.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I'd change what has happened to me since June 4.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
There are many things that when i first think of them i think, yeah, i'd like to change that...then i think about it and realize that, no, it wouldn't cause it'd change this other thing that i'm glad happened. but there are a couple things i'd still like to go back and change.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Yeah I agree with most of you about not changing anything in my own past. Things happen to us for a reason...we will understand them in time...it's fate...what happens happens.

But I would not mind going back and changeing a few things in some of my friend's pasts...after i got out of the drugs and everything and went clean...I would get them to do the same....so that most of them do not die by now and they could live a semi happy enough life like i am right now.

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
I would change my species.

Humans are self-destructive, and the whole "intelligence" thing really isn't getting us anywhere. "Human beings are simply more active - not happier, nor smarter - than they were 6000 years ago."

When you can say of your species that the most advanced, complex, expensive thing it's created is a big fucking bomb that has a destructive potential unlike any other force, save for certain astronomical events, then you know that something is seriously, seriously wrong.

I think I would like to be a horse instead, in the wild, able to live my life without ever seeing an indecent creature.

That's what I would change.

Forgive my rather pessemistic outlook on our species.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
Hey, thats how you feel dude. I could see being a horse. If I was an animal I'd be a dolphin. Loveable.

Cyrus, you practicly stole the words out of my mouth. My cousin (whom I'm very close to) just recently slit her wrists and ended up in a psycward. *sighs* She's younger than me by a year but mentally where I was when I was 14. I see so much of myself in her (my past self) and I just want to open her eyes and let her see things clearer.
I have to keep telling myself I can't be responsible for everyone I love nor their happiness.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
I think we'd all like to open up a few eyes in our lifetime.

God or someone help us to do it in the right way.

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
god?...see that's the first thing i'd change about myself...i'd appoint myself the divine ruler of the planes and multiverses...then i'd just transmogrify the stupid little homonid species that's infected this planet into usefull efficient advanced arachnids...and conquer this physical reality with them...also i'd manifest myself on this plane as a gargantuan eyeball several lightyears in diameter with a cool destructo-laser beam and long gross tentacles streaming from the place the optic nerve should connect...every sentient being would worship the all mighty world destroying eye...yeeeeeeesssshhhh :lol:

....ah yes and as god i'd make cannabis, diamonds, and gold the universal standard for currency.... B)

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
if i could be another animal, I'd be a siamese cat.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I would be a Praying Mantis.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
I would be a sea turtle. It's like you never get old! I could get away with saying dude at 140 years! I mean... C'mon!

That would make it all worth it. Turtles rock.

Oh, yea, and horses. We like horses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users