Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who would you meet? (dead or alive)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Brandon Lee and Johnny Depp would be very nice to meet...as actors as much as men...:D
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Kevin Smith so that we could talk about nothing all day and still end up talking about some of the most interesting things.

Saint Patrick

Billy Bob Thornton.....

The Virgin Mary...i gotta find out myself... :ph34r:

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
o.O lmao.
Yeah, Kevin Smith would probably be a cool guy to hang out with.

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
i'd love to meet kevin smith, but i still stick by my three.

especially tim burton.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Add John Steinbeck to my list.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Where_are_you

Where_are_you

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm...I like rock music...reading...I'm not good at these things...oh well..when i think of some more stuff i'll put it up...
I'd love to meet...

Dead: my grandfather, Jim Morrisson, and Jesus of course

Alive: some of my friends on the net, Ray Bradbury, Robert Cormier, Johnny Depp, and Tim Burton
In 100 years we will be dead, in 1000 years we will be dust, in 10000 years we will be extinct, use perspective.

Ada_Xen

Ada_Xen

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, rollarblading, biking, running, sitting on my ass, talking, LOVE animals, poetry, write poetry, books...err I think that's about it.
Oooo...I want to meet Tim Burton also & Johnny Depp

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
I would like to add for my alive people....John Tyson...owner and President of Tyson Foods Inc. Because I hate my job and i want to meet him so that I could beat the living fuck out of him....

To the Dead list...i would like to add the inventor of soap...becuase without that shit there would be a lot of stinky people running around....and we would have no type of sanitation.

And the inventor of Sandwhiches....because come on...where would the world be today without the sandwhich?

Edited by Cyrus, 11 August 2004 - 03:12 PM.

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
sandwiches were an accidental invention. Back I dont' know how long ago, there was the Earl of Sandwich. He loved playing cards. One day he asked the server person for something to eat that he could eat with his hands, instead of a fork and knife. From there, voila, the sandwich. Named after the first person to request one.

At least, that's what I was told. Don't know where they got their information from.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users