Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Newer Rose

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Heres me! I dyed my hair black and what not! >:D

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Another picture

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Tehehehe ;)

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
:rolleyes:

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Leg anyone? :D

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Alrighty^^

I hope this is the right one ;)

Attached Files

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
Yeah, that was the right one ;)

What kinda pet is that in the background?

Q

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Wh00t,wh00t! my sexy lady! *huggles and clings* ^.^

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
We got sight of legs!!
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
*Huggles redrose* >:D Heyyyyyy!

Mwahahah yes and they are my legs *coughs*

Oh OH redrose! Lookit! My partner in crime!

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Teheheeh her name is percious and Shes my babeh!

Attached Files

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
*nods*w00t!...nice legs... :D

mmmm...roasted vermin on a stick...just like mother used to make... :P

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
*gasp!* Not this rat! I'll hunt you down and do unspeakable things! >D :P :D

Oh! Oh! Candy anyone?

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Touch my baby and I will do unspeakable things!

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Aww thank yew^_^

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
mwahahhaha rat kisses^_^

Attached Files

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Hmmmm OMGGGGGGg Cute rat...!!!! What happened to your kitten??? and damn it you are sooo sexy.. hehehhe here kitty kitty kitty

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Tehehehe

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger
badger....

Edited by Mattom, 01 August 2004 - 07:48 PM.

I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
oh god mattom, not you too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users