Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BOOBS!!!

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Tehehe :P

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Nirvana, computers, guitars, girls, my two new turtles spazzy adn sleepy...<br><br>Burning things and stealing things are my two favourite pastimes/hobbies.<br><br>I drive a '92 green Volvo 940 GL that actually has some kick in it if you know how to push it.<br>
didn't work :-x
You can run all your life, but not go anywhere
- Social Distortion

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
What's up with you ppl????
Your pictures are all great!!!

And Chaos, thanx for all the backing and filling...
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Nirvana, computers, guitars, girls, my two new turtles spazzy adn sleepy...<br><br>Burning things and stealing things are my two favourite pastimes/hobbies.<br><br>I drive a '92 green Volvo 940 GL that actually has some kick in it if you know how to push it.<br>
if i had boobs i would deff post them.. dunno if i said that already or just imagined it... hmmm
- Social Distortion

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
I think I imagined it too...but that could have just been my imagination...

Post them anyways....not having them did not stop me ;)

Q

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
hehehehe Keep them coming ladies and gents!!!!

Mrs`Tool

Mrs`Tool

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:SEX.........LOVE..........ROCK'N'ROLL.......BUT MOST OF ALL `TOOL!!!
:unsure: Okay...I figured I could get away with posting this.....

Attached Files

Edited by Mrs`Tool, 03 August 2004 - 04:36 PM.

Mrs`Tool

Mrs`Tool

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:SEX.........LOVE..........ROCK'N'ROLL.......BUT MOST OF ALL `TOOL!!!
;) Then again...I am an exhibitionist, so.........

Attached Files

Edited by Mrs`Tool, 03 August 2004 - 04:43 PM.

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
no nudity, and i wont complain.
nudity, this thread dissapears.

keep it clean, and the fun rolls on.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Those are the best set of natural tits I have seen in a while hehehhe Good God... I think I'm a lesbian LOL jk

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten &gt;.&gt;; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Well...Damn I will have to try again..OOOh is this better :D?

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
yes, thats gooood
- Social Distortion

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
HOT MAMA TOOL!!!!

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten &gt;.&gt;; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
lol :D

Killian

Killian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts

come on people. I would post my pic if I had boobs!

yea....poor dan only has one boob....but we all love it man. Its a very nice titty, not pointy and not toooo perky, its just right.

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
Rules.

NO SEE THROUGH GARMENT PICS.

NO VISIBLE NIPPLEAGE.

NO ANIMALS.

NO COMPLETE OPEN BARE BREASTAGE (UNLESS TASTEFULLY COVERED)

NO TONGUE ON NIPPLE ACTION.

NO NUDITY.

im sure you dont need me to say this, as you understand that this is a friendly pic postin place, not a adult board.

continue posting. have fun, but please, think before you post.
one single against the rule post, will remove this whole thread.
so be nice, and think. dont ruin it for everyone.

thanks!

Tozzy

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.

Rules.

NO SEE THROUGH GARMENT PICS. - you need an x-ray machine to see trough this.

NO VISIBLE NIPPLEAGE. - see last comment.

NO ANIMALS. - not sure about that, i can be like one sometimes.

NO COMPLETE OPEN BARE BREASTAGE (UNLESS TASTEFULLY COVERED) - covered that.

NO TONGUE ON NIPPLE ACTION. - can't reach that.

NO NUDITY. see x-ray comment.

im sure you dont need me to say this, as you understand that this is a friendly pic postin place, not a adult board.

continue posting. have fun, but please, think before you post.
one single against the rule post, will remove this whole thread.
so be nice, and think. dont ruin it for everyone.

thanks!

Tozzy

ok, i'm having fun, and i think i'm obeying (almost) all the rules.

Attached Files

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Magenta

Magenta

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
Wooohoo, Dirk, Nice Bigg'uns!

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
oh my god dirk, you've got the most beautiful boobs ive ever seen!

i want you!

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Dirk can now work at Hooters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users