Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BOOBS!!!

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Citric

Citric

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Nirvana, computers, guitars, girls, my two new turtles spazzy adn sleepy...<br><br>Burning things and stealing things are my two favourite pastimes/hobbies.<br><br>I drive a '92 green Volvo 940 GL that actually has some kick in it if you know how to push it.<br>
dude, Hooters was inspired by Dirk
You can run all your life, but not go anywhere
- Social Distortion

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Ummmm lets try this one more time see if this time guys don't take all the glory away LOL

Attached Files

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
okay this is better i think :unsure:

Attached Files

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
Okay last one I swear...

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
woah.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

QoIMar

QoIMar

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
nice "rack" Dirk.
For those of us who are no t content with their breasts...join the US military . http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2979863a4560,00.html
Now if you'll excuse me, I have hands to kiss and babies to shake

Charles L. Charles

user posted image

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
The New Yorker magazine reports in its July 26th edition that members of all four branches of the US military can get face-lifts, breast enlargements, liposuction and nose jobs for free – something the military says helps surgeons practice their skills.

PRACTICE THEIR SKILLS!?!?!?!

Ummm...I think not...lemme go to a surgeon that does not need to practice (or rather one that has plenty of practice...then again, if I really wanted breast enlargement I'd just replace the oranges with grapefruit ;)

Q

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
A friend of mine who broke a little bone in his shoulder while he was in the army got some "army surgery". It did work, but he now has a 6 inch car that looks like someone dug in some barb wire.

Military surgeons are not good at aestatic surgery, but more aimed for survival of the subject no matter the injury.

Alive and ugly is better than a pretty corpse.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

woah.

I'm thinking that's good? :huh:

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
That would be my assumption ;)

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten &gt;.&gt;; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
Hot damn red
He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
good guess.

Zim2

Zim2

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:goth,comics,music,cartoons,sex
I love the women of Second Shifters!...and a few of the guys now too (damn you've got a nice rack Dirk)

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
gunrack?

i live for pain

i live for pain

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:music. music. music. and umm.... music.
you know what he's talkin about... hehehe. hott stuff. lol. jp.

_death2me
cut me deeper.... for no more shall you see me scream.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
I know.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
Okay stop!!! This thread most not die.... ladies and gents!!! i want pics and i want pics now!!! *glares..commands..yells.. smiles...*

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
fesh from the cam... if you look carefully you can see that i'm wearing a black shirt under my dark blue one. (should have taken the image in daylight.)

anyway... more boob (or toastrack, whatever fits best)

Attached Files

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
*cums* those are great i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

*cums* those are great i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao

Okay.... this thread most not die!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users