Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BOOBS!!!

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Hm...Okay...Lets see what i have ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Lucia89/Picture21.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Luc...mandieshirt.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Luc...Picture_198.jpg

Yes..i know...you've seen them...But hey ^.^ I'd say they're right at home in this thread.

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
intresting im stuned
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Lillian

Lillian

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I guess I'll be brave and post one of me up. I might get around to posting my other photos up, but I am not sure.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/sec...os/scan0011.jpg

Edited by Lillian, 12 August 2005 - 08:37 PM.

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
hey lil you should post youre Hawt...
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
tozzy agrees. and no probs bout the wrong thread.

Mrs`Tool

Mrs`Tool

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:SEX.........LOVE..........ROCK'N'ROLL.......BUT MOST OF ALL `TOOL!!!
I liked this pic so much I decided to post it here too..... ;)

Attached Files

Distorted Reality

Distorted Reality

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:My intrests? I'm interested in being alone.. and away from all the rest of human kind. But since that wasn't what you were looking for.. I would prefer to breathe the written word rather than air. I love art and writing.. though I'm not very good at doing either. I adore music of many types.. from heavy metal to classical to techno, I love it. I also love learning snipits of other languages. I like other stuff too.. I'm just too tired right now to say anything else.
Le boobage.

Posted Image

Baby-Ash

Baby-Ash

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
Well, unlike me to post on here but here goes, this is me tonight...

Attached Files

Baby-Ash

Baby-Ash

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
One more.....

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I just feel terribly horny looking at these pics.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Distorted Reality

Distorted Reality

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:My intrests? I'm interested in being alone.. and away from all the rest of human kind. But since that wasn't what you were looking for.. I would prefer to breathe the written word rather than air. I love art and writing.. though I'm not very good at doing either. I adore music of many types.. from heavy metal to classical to techno, I love it. I also love learning snipits of other languages. I like other stuff too.. I'm just too tired right now to say anything else.
*agrees with Tozzy and Mattom* ^^

One more... this time a clevage shot! <3 (And a snipet of poetry from my shirt..)

Posted Image

Distorted Reality

Distorted Reality

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 28 posts
*thinking that might have been a little too close of a shot...*

Archangel

Archangel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
I'll say... I can't tell if it's a cleavage shot or a g-string shot. :D
You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mohandas K Gandhi
And from pulling you down with me in here I can almost hear you scream. - A Perfect Circle, Orestes

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts

Well, unlike me to post on here but here goes, this is me tonight...

That is true it is a rare moment indeed to see a post from the BabyAsh let alone to see her.

Baby-Ash

Baby-Ash

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
Got to love the boobage in this thread lol

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Still, I think (and have always thought, since my first day in the forum) that I would fall easily for Dark_Desire

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Well since i founded the freaking thread.. i figured might as well post on it :ph34r:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Harlow

Harlow

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts

Those are the best set of natural tits I have seen in a while hehehhe Good God... I think I'm a lesbian LOL jk

Oh dear god thats hot, you need to come visit me Rose.

Love the boobage, cant complament em all but damn I gotta go for a while, you all have me needing a cold cold, cold shower.
So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Jacobs Ladder

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
*drools intensely*

NeverBorn

NeverBorn

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm big into psychology and science (especialy Quantum Mechanics) and I'm quite fond of the occational debate. Also demons, solipsism, transhumanism, sexuality, morals/ethics.
You know, if nothing else, coming back to revist everyone here has been totally worth it based on RedRose and this thread.

Glad to see you're still out there babe. :D
"You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration" - James Allen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users