Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cop dies of drug overdose

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
Todd, a 7-year-old Springer spaniel, had been looking for drugs in a field and car in Preston, northern England, when his handler noticed he was looking unwell.

He was taken to a vet and then rushed to an animal intensive care unit at Liverpool University, displaying symptoms of ingesting amphetamines, a Lancashire police spokeswoman said.

He died shortly afterwards.

The death was said to have devastated Todd’s handler, Police Constable Roger Moore, his wife and two young children.

“He (Todd) lived with them and they would all go for walks with him -- he was their dog,? Sergeant Peter Crane of Preston’s dog unit told the Daily Mirror.

“He’s going to be very difficult to replace, but police work is dangerous and unfortunately Todd has become a casualty.?

Police said a post mortem on Todd was being carried out.
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5580990/
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.
My neighbors dog used to be a booze hound...literally. If you did not share your beer with it it would growl.

In highschool I knew a kid that used to get his dog high (on pot, duh)...but never once have I heard of a dog hooked on amphetamines!

Poor Todd *removes hat and gives a moment of silence*
Q

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I bet Todd's still tripping a chill-out groove whereever he is now...
Let's remember him joyfully like he would have liked us to. He was kind, giving, generous and hooked on amphetamines. We will all miss him but we will holld his memory dear, like a true friend, like th...

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?????
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Magenta

Magenta

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
damn druggie! Drugs lead you to satan, he's going to hell to burrrrrrnnnnnn!

haha anyways, poor puppy, i hope they give him a 21 gun salute.

Where_are_you

Where_are_you

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm...I like rock music...reading...I'm not good at these things...oh well..when i think of some more stuff i'll put it up...
:o poor puppy!!! I hope it had fun while on anphetamines!! :( so sad...
In 100 years we will be dead, in 1000 years we will be dust, in 10000 years we will be extinct, use perspective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users