Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Return of Icer Rose

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.
Some of you who have been around here for a long time may remember me. I've had some difficult things happen in my life, but I am finally back on track again. I have returned to join back in with the SS comunity, I miss the discussion with you all. I'm also ready to get back to actively promoting SS on the internet and in the real world with flyers and such. Anyway, hello to all my old friends here and hello to those of you who are new I look foward to meeting you.

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
Hi Icer long time no chat. Glad you could drop in. Ummmm the couch over there still has your ass groove in it. I wouldn't let anyone sit there while you were gone.
Posted Image

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
Welcom back Icer

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Welcome back Icer. Your comments and posts have been thouroughly missed around here. :ph34r:
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
i dunno you. And you dunno me.. but i'm sure that'll change soon enough. O.o ^_^ Glad to hear your back though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users