Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Russian school seige

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
I've been looking for information on the Russian school hostage situation, but I haven't had much luck. An accurate, and detailed account for what happened from start to finish has thus far eluded me. If anyone can show me where I can find it (don't just suggest news sites, I've checked most), I'd be much appreciated.

From what I can tell, however, is that the Russians handle hostage situations quite poorly, as we've seen from the Moscow Theatre tragedy, and now this, among many other crises.

Does anyone have any insight (As I am too busy and lazy to research) into how the Russians handle these things? How their men are trained, and what their policy is for rules of engagement, entry, and extraction?

Share your knowledge with us, I'll share some of mine - when I get off my ass and make some.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
BBC about Beslan

Well, a good question indeed. It was in the news this morning and the research for it is going to be internal and secret why it all failed.

So i think you won't hear anything untill the conclusions are liked by Putin.

Edited by Dirk, 07 September 2004 - 02:37 AM.

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users