Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hellooooooo

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:im into metal,goth,industrial,electro,horror movies and gore \m/ ....STAY DARK....AND STAY FUCKING METAL \m/
well im just stopping by to say hi........man i haven't been in here for like months.....there were a lot of things going on....so that's whay i haven't been able to be here :ph34r: . but i'll try to be in here more often. probably people in here don't remember me hehehe :P . it's all good though.

take care everybody. B)

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
i remember you. I was actually wondering about some people the other day and you were one of them. welcome back and hopefully you wont have too many things keeping you from the forum.
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:im into metal,goth,industrial,electro,horror movies and gore \m/ ....STAY DARK....AND STAY FUCKING METAL \m/
hey thanks cyrus.....it's cool that u remember me hehe....and i'll try to be here more often.. :)

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
:blink:

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
:unsure:

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
:ph34r:
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
Damn... Too bad they don't have any smiley's stickin their finger in their nose... I'd use that one here.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Posted Image

right...

*edit, don't ask those things in the future, you might get what you ask for.

Edited by Dirk, 01 October 2004 - 05:30 PM.

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
::stares at the nose picking in awe... complete and utter awe... :o <---This hardly says it... Bows down to Necro's 1337ness... Damn... That's some 1337ness... I've used 18 periods so far... That's 21::

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
yeah, i would use that one 2 <_<

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
The nose-picking smiley is kind of nice, but I'd whether have a smiley brandishing a sword...
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

NeverBorn

NeverBorn

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm big into psychology and science (especialy Quantum Mechanics) and I'm quite fond of the occational debate. Also demons, solipsism, transhumanism, sexuality, morals/ethics.
Speaking of the old and presumed dead returning to life, I too have returned. I remember you Gotica, in fact, I think you were still active when I was, so welcome back! :D
"You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration" - James Allen

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
oh yeah....chattur'gha.....that would be nice...hehehe.

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
i kinda remember you too neverborn.....yeah i think i was still active when you were.hehehe. thanks :D

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
w00t. O.- *sticks finger up toms nose* HA! *giggles* Anyway... Welcome back.. i remember ye... o.- -.o o.o I dont remember Neverborn though... o.o

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
I feel old. I can't really remember anyone. o.O..but welcome back anyways. I should start comming back here more myself.

Wasser92

Wasser92

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:I have a son that never leaves my side on the weekends that I have him. That is my only weakness next to drinking.<br>&quot;Not wine either.&quot; I live at night, sometimes in the day, but only briefly. Unless of course I'm at work, but that's a givin'. I have one woman that I like to spend time with on a temporary basis. &quot;Our&quot; choice not just hers. And it's usually just a short term meeting. I'm looking for a long term, but in life, &quot;Whatever happens, happens.&quot;<br> People are wrong about us(Vampires). Not all are hating, twisted, and deadly pieces of flesh walking the earth for blood. Unlike some we have lives that try to be as normal as possible. But the taste of blood still lingers even after we are done. That is my problem and I alone have to live with it. Untill someone new comes along anyway.
A vampire like any nocturnal animal, can live in the daylight. They're just not as strong. And if you don't believe me come to Flint, Mi. My ex-girlfriend said the same thing about daylight and us. Now she's married to a guy who lets her bite him whenever she wants. I believe that once we eat no matter day or night, when we want it we'll find it. As long as she's of age and knowing I'll stop in for a bite. It is a curse, but a hurtfull one. Especially when your hungry. Was

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
::wonders where the hell that all came from O.O::

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
Ah this again? ::hides::

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
thanks everybody.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users