Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3000 members

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Keep the count down coming. Let's see this place reach 3000!

Whoo!

Whooooo!

::sits and watches the ticker, refreshes every minute::

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
  • Interests:gone
Only 6 more members :o

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
all right everyone go to the yahoo group and print out 6 flyers each. if everyone does this we just might have a shot!
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/secondshifters/
go their to join. do it NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!!!
*loves being melodramatic*

we're counting on you!
once joined you might need to visit the links section to download the fonts for some of the word documents (otherwise you cant veiw them). The mini flyers work well. Especially if you work in a shop, you can slip the itty bitty stips of paper in the bags and off they go. Plus they don't require much color when printing.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I remember i got a small stack of secondshifters promotion cards sent by water... migthbe i can hand some of them out to people i know.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
do it NOW! *giggles* i love people.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
it's 2.11 am here you silly.

i will do it tomorow (i have 15 cards)
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
People loves you.

By the way, where might I download the fonts? I'm too lazy to search all me lonesome.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I've been leavin messages with people on my messenger lists. Don't know if anyone's joined yet, but I've been promotin.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
5 Left people!

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
Shutuuuuup, it's ruining my countdown!

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
Three left, and I think it's about to be made 2!

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
Yep! I'm right. 2 left. That one was Shaina!

PsycoticPenguin

PsycoticPenguin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:I want to dive into everything's blissful moments and take courage for a spin. Let lifeless eternity not leave me dry in it's dismal rythm. Everything but nothing taking me for a magic carpet ride. And "As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough."

Yep! I'm right. 2 left. That one was Shaina!

Feels all special and stuff now.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
only one to go now, the counter is at 2999!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
My sex slave owns.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
Does he really?

Pity i'm human then.

anyway, counter is still at 2999!

SomethingNormal

SomethingNormal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 78 posts
3001?! I MISSED THE 3000! MOTHA FO!

So um.... -1 left! WHOO!

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
-2 already, welcome sanspans

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
I'm soooo excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users