Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

for those whove seen me and those who havnt

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
hehe.. cute.. well the hair is going to change again but you will see ;).. but still there might be a pic earlier just wait and stuf :)

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
*waits and 'stuf'*

Are we there yet? :P

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
you impatient litle girl :P

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
I'm also psychotic, nerdy, hyper, lame, moody, bizarre, odd, dumb...*goes on forever* :P

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

...since I am posting in everyone's pic thread...I just couldn't contain myself and I had to say this....SD...the couch or whatever you call it it's great, old style but great....as for you...well...you know...the hair....yeah...that's all...

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
Hmmm.. the couch says thx ? hm?

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
"Cops a squat on the couch." :lol:

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
The couch is angry..

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Lol @ Tool---nice. I havn't said that in ages. =p

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Babbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeee, update your pics hun. Like. Now?

SoulDecipher

SoulDecipher

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
ok boss maybe tomorow ill make some new pics then? with my new hair and stuf

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
Wow, love the hair. Also like SN, I know someone who does theirs the same way. I'm shocked my school hasn't gotten on his ass for it though, not that they could do anything about it, ;P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users