Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We Want Your Soul

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
I don't know about mine 'cause it always gives me a warning but maybe it'll work for you. Lol.

How Much Is Your Soul Worth?

My friend, Dylan, gave me the link. Well, he gave me www.wwys.com but it took me to 'World Web Yard Sale' or something like that. It's some place where you can sell all kinds of shitty junk. Lol

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'freelandband@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/.sites/93/site37/web/quote.php on line 223
Couldn't connect to server.

This is what I get everytime I've tryed to get a quote for my soul. I'm not sure what it means, but that's what I get. And I've tried it several times over the course of differen't days.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
You have one. its just too good to put a quote on.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Psymon

Psymon

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Location:Near a tree by a river in a hole in the ground. Or Manchester (UK). Depends what mood I'm in when you ask.
  • Interests:Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>All things Electronic<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music
I have no soul. I am the spawn of satan, destined to make everyones life more annoying.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
O.o...mmmkay. That was a waste of a perfectly good 5 minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users