Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Banner Exchange

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
As of this morning, we have started a Second Shifters Banner Exchange program (which you can find under the affiliates section of our site) for any webmasters out there that would be interested in getting some free exposure. Take a look and see what you think.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
good call with the bump, water. i'd be interested in that. i'd have to make a banner though. ... also, i don't see it - i see gothic, muds, music, awards, writing, personal, hosting...
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

One

One

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
*bumps*

I know, I am late, but I just joined it. have your link on my site as well. Usually on the links page, but as I am in process of rearanging a few things and adding a store to the site, its on the mainpage right now :)

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
well my site will be finally open sometime this month, so then ill send in mine, and put you guys in mine =)
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Aphotic

Aphotic

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 269 posts
Yeah, I tried to add the code the banner exchange generated for me on my site, and even when I put it by itself with nothing interferring, it refused to work. All it would do is show a text link to the banner exchange. Any suggestions?

here's the code I recieved:

<iframe align=top width=468 height=60 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 hspace=0 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no src="http://www.secondshifters.com/exchange/view.php?uid=67"> <ilayer align=top width=468 height=60 src="http://www.secondshifters.com/exchange/view.php?uid=67"></ILAYER> </iframe><br><a href="http://www.secondshifters.com/exchange">Second Shifters Banner Exchange</a></center>

My sig is short simple and sweet, very much unlike life.

user posted image

StaticGoth

StaticGoth

Jester-X, Leader of Xanists

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Philosophy, Internet, Making new friends.
eek I hope mine works once I get the coding for it, that would suck if it didn't

I still dont understand how it all works, but it seems like it will work good. =)
"Do not think outside the box! Yet do not think inside the box, think in a whole new dimension."
-Me

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
I don't have a site to advertise but I'd love to put a banner on my myspace page and send some people this way. Do you allow that?
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users