Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Website move

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
We moved our site over to a new server last night at about 3am EST. Most of the issues have already been sorted out, but there might still be a bug or two to squash before the site is back at 100%. The upside is that when it is back at 100%, we'll be running completely on our dedicated server and will have the power to do a few more things (like take over the world!).
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

ohgr

ohgr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Music, poetry, writing, photoshop, gaming, clubing, wrestling
Sweeeeet!

I would also like to take part in this world domination thingy heheh. Where do I signup? I gots issues. heh.

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.
It's easy to sign up, all you have to do is sign your soul over to Atnevon, and all will taken care of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users