Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Palestinian leader Arafat dies at 75

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat has died at a French military hospital in Paris at age 75, chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erakat said early Thursday. Arafat had been sick with an unknown illness that had been variously described as the flu, a stomach virus or gallstones. He flew to Paris last week seeking medical treatment and was hospitalized with what Palestinian officials said was a blood disorder.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
i know little of this man's achievements...if he was a leader he must have been someone extraordinary.... :huh:
wha...?...unknown illness?!... :blink:

(subliminal message: exposure to the plague begins...the end is near... :ph34r: )

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Yeah, I heard of that this morning. Except I couldn't believe he died so I thought I misheard. Thanks for the clarification. *doesn't listen to news much* :(

ohgr

ohgr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Music, poetry, writing, photoshop, gaming, clubing, wrestling
Pardon me for asking, but wasn't this guy like an evil dicKtator back in the 80's?
I think I remember hearing about Reagan kicking his ass in and straightening him out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users