Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Head

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Delicious Decay

Delicious Decay

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
What in the fuck is up with all these people who think that were weird because we do things a bit differn't than them. Sometimes I wanna cut open their stomachs and strangle them with their own intestines. I mean FUCK. If i here one more hushed joke about me in class im gonna start drinkin bitches.
Any way, add what you wan't and sombody out there just talk to me. i feel im alone.
Me/Him

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

What in the fuck is up with all these people who think that were weird because we do things a bit differn't than them. Sometimes I wanna cut open their stomachs and strangle them with their own intestines. I mean FUCK. If i here one more hushed joke about me in class im gonna start drinkin bitches.
Any way, add what you wan't and sombody out there just talk to me. i feel im alone.
                      Me/Him

Well I'm not too sure what you mean by we're weird because we do things a bit different than them. If you expound on that a bit I might be able to help.

Unless this is a poem and I'm not intuitive enough to realize it. :blink:

Aphotic

Aphotic

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
I'd say this belongs more in the advice section. But you can't allow yourself to care what others think about you. Violence wont solve your problems either, unless they dont understand anything but pain.

My sig is short simple and sweet, very much unlike life.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users