Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ShadowDemon's Darkened Words

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
EMOTION

Hate – black and hungry – Something I feel for you.

Anger – hot and burning – Something I feel for myself.

Loneliness – silent and consuming – Something that’s always by my side.

Sadness – dark and weary – Something that won’t leave me alone.

Pain – cold and wicked – Something that rips at my heart.

Happiness – bright and glowing – Something that only a child can truly possess.

Pleasure – delicious and satisfying – Something our lovemaking never bestowed on me.

Want – green and whining – Something that always rolled out of your mouth.

Intelligence – immense – Something you seemed to lack.

Hope – golden and wonderful – Something you had stolen from me.

Pity – quiet and nasty – Something that’s in their eyes when they look my way.

Love – intense and beautiful – Something that I believe is a myth …

Lillian

Lillian

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
wow, very good. First time I have ever seen poetry by you SD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users