Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SD's Pics

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
These are pics I took today with my new digital cam, so be nice. Yes, I'm not attractive. :: smiles ::

Attached Files

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:My name is Kristen, but call me SD. Everyone else does.<br><br>I'm a dark fiction writer as well as a good friend ... so long as you're good to me.<br><br>I read when I can, watch horror films, listen to various types of music and bands, talk with my friends, and go to school. Not in any particular order.<br><br>I'm anal when it comes to heavy smokers and alcoholics. To me, unless you have a god damned good reason why you're doing either or both, you shouldn't be doing them at all.<br><br>I'm also very opinionated. Unless you want to get me started, you best know which topics I get heated on and never bring them up when I'm around.<br><br>And, of course, I have a low tolerance for a lot people. It could be from the ever increasing level of stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity, but hey, you never know.<br><br>And the number on thing that pisses me off? People who can't write worth CRAP and yet think they're the best out there. No.<br><br>Take it easy now, most the time I'm nice and easy to get along with. So don't think I'm some tough, stuck up brat because I'm not. I have a reason to be the way I am.<br><br>:]
My angry/irritated face.

Attached Files

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
The first pic of myself.

Attached Files

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
This is Simon, one of the four Ball Pythons that I own. :: smiles :: He's such a handsome thing. He's my favorite even though he's a real asshole. -_-;; He bit three times.

Attached Files

Edited by xSDx, 27 December 2004 - 09:00 PM.

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Nice piccies SD babez, like the snake too. =D

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
lol, thank ya, DD, I appreciate it. Here's another pic, both of Simon and Angel, the larger one Angel.

Attached Files

Lillian

Lillian

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
Cool ^^; I love the pics SD. Ya have changed quite a bit since your last photo. I suppose I could post one of me but I'm too damn chicken to ^^

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
My FOOT! Yeah, I kick people's asses with this tiny thing okay?

Attached Files

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
This is Egypt. She's such a slut, ;P

Attached Files

Edited by xSDx, 27 December 2004 - 10:03 PM.

Lillian

Lillian

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
how cute ^^; Egypt is a pretty torteshell color

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
Dexter! lol, she's a funny kitty.

Attached Files

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
Close up of Dexter. She's awesome, except she has this annoying habit of sucking on peoples clothes ...

Attached Files

Edited by xSDx, 27 December 2004 - 10:26 PM.

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
My HAND! I PUNCH people with this thing, okay? ;P lol. See, Scy. My bracelet DEFINITELY rocks your bracelet!

Attached Files

• Attached File  Hand.JPG   50.38KB   0 downloads

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Lol. In a nutshell:

You: Pretty
Snakes: Creepily kewl *ish afraid of snakes*
Kitties: Cute

:D

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
*pokes SD*

no it doesn't SD. mines a wapon remember that

he he he he
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
Yup. Jus as it says.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Fu.jpg   26.67KB   0 downloads

Edited by xSDx, 28 December 2004 - 02:07 AM.

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
ah well, the first pic i saw was the last one. a nice first pic to see from someone.

and hush, no "i'm not attactive stuff" we've all heard it before :P
but suit yourself.

have fun and keep posting!

Tozzy
(your friendly moderator)

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
lol, thank you, Tozzy. Yeah, that's my "FU" face, which is really rare, ;P, therefore it's not good if I have my "FU" face on. Either someone crossed WAY past the line or I've jus had a really HORRIBLE day. :: smiles :: I think I'll post a couple of pics with my usual jewelry on. They make me look a little more feminine around the face xx ...

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
Here are a couple of pics with me wearing some jewelry. I also got out of the shower so my hair is nice and slick ... and straight and combed ... xx

Attached Files

xSDx

xSDx

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 152 posts
A smile! ... kinda, Oo

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users