Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yes its the rose again

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
thought I'd post some of my pics here also...

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.
~*My Chemical Romance~*~ To The End

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
WOW! Hey Rose Glad to have ya back. Been like forever since I seen you. Looking great as always. Can I ask you for a little favor?

POST MORE!!!!!

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
{points to Tool's post} I agree. Beautiful! I request more pics! :D

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, drawing cuddling with mah kitten >.>; Watching horror movies! Dude ya'll have to see House of Wax! The movie is friggen awesome and Paris Hilton dies! Who wouldn't want to see that?XD
:rolleyes: Aww thank you ^_^ and yes more pictures!

Attached Files

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stench and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom
Let’s go down! This elevator only goes up to ten. He's not around. He's always looking at men Down by the pool, He doesn't have many friends. As they are face down and bloated Snap a shot with the lens.
If you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the hearts you break. And all the cyanide you drank.
She keeps a picture of the body she lends. Got nasty blisters from the money she spends. She got a life of her own and it shows, By the Benz she drives at 90 by the Barbies’ and Kens. If you ever say, never too late. I'll forget all the diamonds you ate. Lost in coma and covered in cake. Increase the medication. Share the vows at the wake. (Kiss the bride.)
If you marry me. Will you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? So say goodbye to the vows you take. And say goodbye to the life you make. And say goodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you've made. And say goodnight to the heart you break,And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the vows you take.
And say goodbye to the life you make. And saygoodbye to the heart you break. And all the cyanide you drank. So say goodbye to the last parade. And walk away from the choice you’ve made.
And say goodnight to the heart you break, And all the cyanide you drank. To the last parade. And the parties fade. And the choice you made. To the end.

(Picture: www.pin-uptoons.org ~Friggen awesome site!Please give credit to the site if you use a picture there. Thanks.~

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
Nice one and so is the one of Pluto you speak so highly of.

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Pluto kicks ass XD mwahhahahah! This was my beloved kitty..;_; Whom I had to give away...Damn I wanted to keep him :(

Attached Files

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Aww, cute kitty, cute Rose. :D Wee!

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
Tiss ok you have plenty of time to be a crazy old cat lady.

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Lol Me a crazy old cat lady? Riiiiiiiight :rolleyes: XD

Attached Files

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
No really, you can do it if you really set your mind to it, focus and study.
Might I suggest the National Institute for the Feline Disturbed in Spokane Washington.
Great college and they even have a major in Feline arts oh and a superb cat juggling team.
Took state 5 times in a row.
Posted Image

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Tool..your're insane XD. Heres another pic

Attached Files

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Hee hee me again, with purple bangs XD I found something intresting at the dollar store its temp. hair dye. Its the size of a lipgloss thingy but its hair dye! Its so cool XD Mwhahahah

Attached Files

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
You do have more than one shirt. I do too but you might not be able to tell as they are mostly all black. I like to put a little color in my hair too. Depends on if I'm going to a club or not. Purple is a good choice. Looks good in dark hair. Here's a cool place to look at some wild hair. Lots of colorful weaves and braids there too.

Ragdoll

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Hehe yes I have more then one shirt :P My kitty casper!

Attached Files

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
The purple bangs are kickass! Purple ish my favourite color :P

KITTY!

Post more piccies! :D

Pustulant Hair

Pustulant Hair

Roleplay Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Surgical Sound Specimens from the Museum of Skin
mmmmm... cats

RoseTearDrops

RoseTearDrops

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Me and casper again ^_^ and my purple bangs XD mwuhah! Oh and umm..Pustulant..is that mmmm as in food wise or mmmmm as in oh lookit the cute kitty :huh: XD

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users