Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey..This is me again

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
Hey... Somemore pics of my ugly face... :P

http://www.imageuploads.net/ims/pic.php?u=1875BGgzA&i=14786

http://www.imageuploads.net/ims/pic.php?u=1875BGgzA&i=14791

http://www.imageuploads.net/ims/pic.php?u=1875BGgzA&i=14789

http://www.imageuploads.net/ims/pic.php?u=1875BGgzA&i=14793

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Ugly? Yeah, right.. You look beautiful in all of your pics!!! :D

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • 163 posts
Yay it's Celeste!!! Thanks for the great pics I did enjoy them.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Nothing ugly about those pics except the fact I am directly in front of a window and the sun hits the screen.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
can't see them. says theyre not available!

*Cries*

Pustulant Hair

Pustulant Hair

Roleplay Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Surgical Sound Specimens from the Museum of Skin
Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/image/public_html/ims/mysqlcon.php on line 2

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Too many connections in /home/image/public_html/ims/mysqlcon.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/image/public_html/ims/mysqlcon.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_query(): Too many connections in /home/image/public_html/ims/pic.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/image/public_html/ims/pic.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/image/public_html/ims/pic.php on line 10

Wolf72886

Wolf72886

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:anime and games my life is one huge game...
yyea it said the pics weren't available

but i've seen the pics and i already know your beautiful so :-p

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
Ugly? Now I'm confused because I believe you would be described as pretty. :D
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
Oh My fucking GOD!... lmfao.. I just realize that I'm number 78... and there is a hell of alot of people on this forum... *Fells special* and and I'm a Gold Member.. what ever the hell that means... but yeah that makes me feel special too :D

*Hopes this works*

Attached Files

• Attached File  moi.jpg   11.8KB   0 downloads

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Celest, you are definately not ugly!

You are very pretty!
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Hegemone

Hegemone

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 64 posts
not ugly at all. one thing though; why does it say "equity" on the chalkboard? lol

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
Hello gorgeous, long time no see.

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
and hello Armand :D lol.. how you doing? :) and don't say gorgeous.. not gorgeous... Amy Lee is gourgeous :)

Oh... that pic was taken along time ago... when I was in high school... lol, I think thats the best picture :)

Celest

Celest

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Location:in the dark corner of my mind laughing at all the stupid people
  • Interests:softball,swimming,darkness,vampires,fairys,anything dangerous,morbid sadistic people like me,people that enjoy pain,people that enjoy inflicting pain,people that believe that magic is real,BDSM
girl are you kiddin you are soo hot dont even think youre ugly youre alot hotter than some people i know...
[SIZE=14]The Dark Angel[COLOR=blue][FONT=Geneva].I am your forbidden dream..I am your dark angel..I serve no one..take my hand and join me ill show you things beyond your wildest dreams

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
*Thinks* Hmm, I don't know if you guys saw these pictures before, but here you go :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  moi.jpg   22.36KB   0 downloads

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
Greasy! lol

Attached Files

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
This is a really nasty picture of myself... hehe It was taken when I was half cut... *Hides*

Attached Files

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
cutesie :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users