Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Our Own Country

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Want to set up a new country? Hasn't been done for a while...Well ok...it happens all the time in the Former USSR...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Pustulant Hair

Pustulant Hair

Roleplay Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Surgical Sound Specimens from the Museum of Skin
Sweet. Yeah, I'm sure we could buy up a collective farm in the USSR. Or just take one by force. I doubt anyone will notice for a good 50 years.

Aphotic

Aphotic

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 269 posts
Mind if I tag along? there's no people around here either.

My sig is short simple and sweet, very much unlike life.

user posted image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
no one round here either. I wouldn't mind helpin set up a new country. Could be interesting.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Pustulant Hair

Pustulant Hair

Roleplay Storyteller

• Members
  • 203 posts
lol, this is kinda mad.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
why is it mad? how do you think many countries have come into being? They were colonies and decided they wanted to rule themselves and thru different ways did so. Tho i'm not trying to say we're colonists or ne thing, but if we could find the space we may be able to make it work. one of the biggest problems would be getting other countries etc to recognize us. and to get the inports that we would inevitably need to survive. I suggest we take over Texas. I've heard that there is a clause in their statehood that says that if they ever decided that they didn't like the way things were going as a part of the united states, that they could and would seceed into their own little country. We could slowly infiltrate their government and take over and then do that. If it really is a clause/possiblity.

Mind you, I've never given any of this any kind of thought before. Just an interesting idea. And probably not very plausable either.

Posted Image

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
I'm definitely in. Iowa sucks major @$$ (at school again..=/) so I wouldn't mind living somewhere else. :D

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 339 posts
:clings on:

ha! im commin for the ride!
But if I go down, your all commin down with me!

Edited by Anaxagoras, 01 February 2005 - 03:39 PM.

Solitude's Angel

Pustulant Hair

Pustulant Hair

Roleplay Storyteller

• Members
  • 203 posts
whoah... someone split a hair.

BTW! CLICK THE BIG RED THING IN MY SIGGIE! It goes with this topic really well.

Hegemone

Hegemone

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Yah, i've often thought about buying my own country, but what do ya think about somewhere warmer?

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
As long as there aren't a bunch of trees and cows. I'm sick of trees and cows....tho maybe Kentucky trees and cows would be different enough.....ok, sounds good. As long as its not arkansas, i'm in. :D

Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.

Maybe we could buy Kentucky and move all the rednecks out and make it ours, it's beautiful country :)

Isn't it a better option to buy kentucky and move all the rednecks there and keep the rest of the world to ourselves?
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I'm in. If we're setting up a new country why not go all the way and pull a hostile takeover on Canada? I'm sure they won't put much of a fight...

:ph34r:
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Why canada? it's too cold up there anyway. Go for mexico, i prefer the cimate, like not freezing your fingers off when you go outzide on a saturday afternoon.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
why not simply conquer north america as a whole...do away with those needless lines of definition...

oh yeah...then enslave all the people under one world power...like the federation in Starship Troopers....

ONLY I WOULD THE DICTATOR!!!....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :lol:

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Nah, let's name Water the Queen of North America and that's that. We can all have ridiculously high positions with exorbitant salaries and benefits.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
After I finish my schooling, can I be the official Psychologist and diagnose people with random personality disorders? Even if they don't have'm? That'd be fun....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users